Cisco 210 DECT Cordless Base Station Details
The Cisco IP DECT 210 Multi-Cell Base station allows for the 6825 Cordless IP Phones to connect to your network and SIP server or services. Designed for small business, medium and large corporate telephone needs alike.
The Cisco 210 allows for bridging multiple base stations on a site with up to 250 integrated base stations. This allows for up to 1000 SIP registrations and 2000 calls on the same network. The 210 Base station allows you to start with a small deployment and pay as you grow, adding base stations to extend range and capacity.
All the Cisco line of 6800 SIP Client devices are backed by the manufacturer's well know quality and performance as a SIP telecommunications and network provider. The range of products from Cisco, including the 210 and 6825 Cordless IP phones are no exception. They are designed for small business and large corporate environments alike. These are just as well suited for use in residential, home office, or any business searching for a superior and advanced, multi-line cordless mobility solution with HD audio voice quality to boost efficiency for all busy users.
Cisco 210 DECT Base Specification
One base station can support 30 SIP registrations, 10 Narrow band calls or 5 Wide band calls concurrently. Interoperability tested with a wide range of SIP providers, PBX Phone System devices, as well as Cisco's own brand of SIP bridging devices.
210 Base Station Features
- One base station can support 30 SIP registrations, 10 Narrow band calls or 5 Wide band calls concurrently
- Multi-Cell System Capacity: Up to 250 base stations, supporting up to 2000 concurrent calls, 1000 SIP registrations
- RJ45 - Internal Single Port - 10/100 BASE-T IEEE 802.3
- HTTPS Secure Provisioning
- Transport Layer Security (TLS), Media encryption via Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRTP)
- Call control and audio features
- 250 entries, Local phonebook
- XML / LDAP remote directory
- Cisco BroadSoft ® directory
- Call history (missed, placed, and received), up to 50 entries
- Configuration: Browser, phone, auto-provision, auto-provision via TFTP, HTTP, or HTTPs for mass deployment
- Other commonly used telephony and PBX related features: Hold, park, caller ID, call waiting, message indicator, etc.