Cisco 7811 IP Phone for Business Details
The IP Phone 7811 delivers simple, highly secure, and cost-effective VoIP communications for small to large businesses. It is ideal for occasional-to-light communications needs, such as in lobbies, cafeterias, and conference centers or general worker desk telecommunication needs.
This basic entry level office phone is designed with durability and reliability in mind for day to day work flow requirements in a busy offices.
Cisco 7811 IP Phone Design
Fixed function keys on the Cisco 7811 gives you one-touch access to service, messaging, directory, hold/resume, transfer, and conference features. A full-duplex speakerphone lets you set up clear multi-party conferences for flexible, productive collaboration.
7811 Features and Specifications
- High-resolution, 384 x 106 pixel (3.28 in. / 83.3 mm), graphical grayscale display for easier viewing
- Dedicated fixed keys** for increased efficiency
- Full duplex built-in speakerphone for hands-free communications
- Wideband for enhanced audio, supported with an optional wideband handset
- Flexible deployment options include Cisco on-premises, hosted, and Webex Calling.
- Cisco Expressway, which enables remote workers to enjoy single sign-on access without a VPN client
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1 and Cisco EnergyWise to help reduce energy costs
- Integrated IEEE 10/100 switch to reduce installation costs
IP PHONE HARDWARE SPECS
OTHER ENDPOINT FEATURES
NOTE: Some Telephony features listed above may require interoperability with-in a PBX phone system environment set-up. Some features listed are relate to 'device specific manufacturer specifications' only. When used with a compatible PBX Phone System some SIP client devices (IP Phones) have additional feature become available when used in conjunction with the PBX itself. IE: Call Park / Call Return is a function 'on a PBX system configuration'. It will become a usable feature on the SIP Client / IP Phone device in conjunction with the PBX main system.