Cisco 7821 IP Phone for VoIP SIP Business
The Cisco 7821 is an entry level business IP Phone with two line keys for general calling and telecommunication uses. Use for office desk workers, common areas and kitchens, home or small office telephone tasks.
Cisco VoIP 7821 IP Phone 2 line Capabilities
Designed as an entry level IP Phone, the 7821 offers most basic calling needs with two line keys, and speakerphone for two way hands free conversation with HD Audio performance. The Dual position back stand allows the user to adjust to optimal viewing angle when on the desk.
This model also includes PoE (Power over ethernet) capable 2 port RJ45 jack ports for networking and RJ9 headset compatibility.
Cisco 7821 Specifications
- Monochrome, 396 x 162 pixel (3.5 in. / 89 mm) display screen
- LED indicators for the audio path keys
- LED indicators for select key, line keys, and message waiting.
- Four soft key buttons and a scroll toggle bar
- Two line key buttons
- Two-way navigation and select keys
- Wide band audio
- Dual-position foot stand
- RJ9 interface to optional headset
- Ethernet switch
- PoE class 1
- Supported Protocols: Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- Two-lines deliver more efficient call handling
- High-resolution graphical gray scale display makes viewing easier
- Dedicated fixed keys ease communications for increased productivity
- Built-in speakerphone supports hands-free communications
- Wide band audio enhances clarity with the handset, speaker, or a headset
IP PHONE HARDWARE SPECS
OTHER ENDPOINT FEATURES
NOTE: Some Telephony features listed above may require interoperability with-in a PBX phone system environment set-up. Some features listed are relate to 'device specific manufacturer specifications' only. When used with a compatible PBX Phone System some SIP client devices (IP Phones) have additional feature become available when used in conjunction with the PBX itself. IE: Call Park / Call Return is a function 'on a PBX system configuration'. It will become a usable feature on the SIP Client / IP Phone device in conjunction with the PBX main system.