Cisco 7832 IP Conference Phone for Boardrooms
With its sleek and contemporary design the Cisco 7832 IP Conference Phone includes a 3.4-inch backlit monochrome, pixel-based display and easy access keypad for dialing and functions. This conference room IP device would make an ideal center piece for any small meeting room table while its portability makes shifting it from room to room a breeze.
The Cisco 7832 is classed as an affordable cost effective VoIP solution for small conference rooms and boardroom tables.
This boardroom conference table phone is is an entry-level, cost-effective conference endpoint that provides superior HD audio performance for executive offices and small meeting rooms with up to six participants. This Cisco IP Conference Phone enhances people-centric collaboration by delivering easy-to-use audio conferencing. It combines superior high-definition (HD) audio performance and 360-degree microphone coverage in a very sleek, approachable, and compact form, making it ideal for both small conference and huddle rooms and private offices, such as for managers and executives.
Get reliable, easy-to-use, and secure VoIP communications that you can deploy on premises or in the cloud. The Cisco IP Conference Phone 7832 is ideal for your small conference rooms and private office desktops. With the 7832, you can increase business call efficiency and collaboration with cost-effective audio conferencing.
Cisco 7832 Conference IP / SIP Overview
The Cisco IP Conference Phone 7832 comes standard with unique acoustics to deliver big sound in a small package. With support for wideband audio and full-duplex communications, the 7832 delivers high-quality, crystal-clear, business-grade audio conferencing.
Your employees can collaborate more efficiently with others, and your business can communicate in meetings with sound performance and reliability.
The 7832 Conference IP phone has the following keys:
- Four context-dependent soft keys
- Two-way navigation and select keys
- Standard keypad
- Volume-control toggle key
- Large mute key accessible from all sides
7832 Main benefits include:
- 360-degree room coverage for spaces up to 172 square feet (16 square meters)
- Microphone pickup up to 7 feet (213 centimeters) from the endpoint
- Generous mute button to aid access from all sides of the endpoint
- Raised edge to ease handling and repositioning at the table or desk
- 3.4-inch (8.6-cm) backlit, monochrome, pixel-based display with an anti-glare bezel to make viewing and interaction easier
- Volume control toggle provides easy decibel level adjustments of the speaker and ringer.
- 10/100 Power over Ethernet (Class 2), requiring no standalone power supply
- Common firmware with other 7800 Series endpoints to simplify device management
- Flexible deployment options include on-premises, hosted*, and Cisco Webex Calling
- Charcoal and white color options to fit your work environment
- Enhanced security with Secure Hash Algorithm 2 (SHA-2) support
IP PHONE HARDWARE SPECS
OTHER ENDPOINT FEATURES
NOTE: Some Telephony features listed above may require interoperability with-in a PBX phone system environment set-up. Some features listed are relate to 'device specific manufacturer specifications' only. When used with a compatible PBX Phone System some SIP client devices (IP Phones) have additional feature become available when used in conjunction with the PBX itself. IE: Call Park / Call Return is a function 'on a PBX system configuration'. It will become a usable feature on the SIP Client / IP Phone device in conjunction with the PBX main system.