Cisco 7841 Mid-Range IP Desk Phone
The Cisco 7841 IP Phone for business is a mid-range model that delivers advanced IP Telephony features and crystal clear wideband audio performance. Easy-to-use, full-featured voice communications experience with on-premises in-house PBX Phone Systems and SIP / VoIP hosted infrastructure platforms or third party VoIP providers.
Designed for use in small business, medium and larger corporate work environments where low to high call volume is used on a day to day basis.
This 4 line SIP device is is easy to setup with PoE capability, EHS headset support, and a 3.5" white backlit display with 4 context-sensitive soft keys.
Cisco 7841 IP Phone Details
The Cisco IP Phone 7841 includes dedicated fixed keys for common functions such as conference, messaging, and directory, and a two-way navigation button for your business needs.
For superior voice quality, the Cisco 7841 has full wideband audio (G.722) performance throughout the handset, headset, and speakerphone for superior clarity. If your employees usually move around the place, no worries: Electronic hook switch control adds flexibility in managing personal calls when using third-party headsets.
7841 SIP Device Specifications
- 3.5" backlit greyscale/monochrome display (396×162 pixel)
- 2x Gigabit 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet connection through two RJ-45 ports (PC Switch capable)
- PoE IEEE 802.3af Class 1 compliant (Power supply available, sold separately)
- 4-soft keys
- 2-way navigation and select keys
- Wideband audio (G.722)
- 4 SIP accounts (4 programmable line keys)
- Hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- Wall mountable (optional wall mount kit available, sold separately)
- Two-position foot stand
- Signaling protocol support SIP
- Codec support G.711a/μ, G.722, G.729ab, iLBC
- Identifies incoming messages and categorizes them for users on the screen
- Headset port, Electronic hook switch can be controlled through auxiliary port
- Supports CDP and 802.1Q/p standards, and can be configured with an 801.1Q VLAN header containing the VLAN ID overrides configured by the Admin VLAN ID