Cisco 8811 IP Phone for Business Overview
The Cisco 8811 IP phone for business delivers highly secure and powerful mission-critical voice communications that are easy to use. It integrates 5 inches high-resolution widescreen backlit grayscale display, localized language support to meet the needs of office and remote work users. The five programmable line keys can be configured to support multiple directory numbers and various calling features.
The fixed function keys allow you one-touch access to applications, messaging, directory and conference. Backlit acoustic keys provide flexibility for audio path selection and switching.
It also offers support of wideband audio and a large grayscale display. This phone model is ideal for knowledge workers and teleworkers in small business and mid-sized to large enterprises.
Cisco 8811 IP Phone Specification
The 8811 offers High-quality, full duplex wideband audio and superior echo cancellation for exceptional clarity. This IP Phone also includes a high-resolution, five-inch, widescreen grayscale display that makes it easier to recognize calls (caller ID and status information).
A five-way navigation cluster and four context-sensitive soft keys make interactions more efficient and easy to use at the extension.
This is also an energy efficient model which uses 'Cisco EnergyWise' to reduce energy cost and carbon footprint in off-work hours when the phone is not in use. A dual port Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 802.3af offers both speed and PoE-Power over Ethernet to reduce installation and infrastructure wiring costs.
Headsets can be used with the integrated RJ-9 auxiliary port for hands free calling and conferencing.
8811 Feature Highlights
- 5 inch, widescreen, backlit, grayscale, 800x480 pixel display
- Support for up to 5 SIP lines
- 5 programmable line keys and 4 soft keys
- Multiple VoIP protocol support
- Fixed feature keys, including keypad, media, conferencing, transfer, hold, apps, directories, voice messaging
- Supports wideband audio
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- 2-port Gigabit Ethernet switch supports a co-located PC
- Integrated headset jack
- Dual position foot stand, wall mountable
- Powered via 10/100/1000 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or optional Cisco Power Cube 4 (sold separately)
- Telephony features: Voice Mail, Caller ID, Call Waiting, Call Forwarding, Call Transfer, Call Hold, Message Waiting Capability
- Compatible with all our IP-PBX UCM Phone systems and VoIP SIP Trunk telephone line service, as well as many other third party solutions
IP PHONE HARDWARE SPECS
OTHER ENDPOINT FEATURES
NOTE: Some Telephony features listed above may require interoperability with-in a PBX phone system environment set-up. Some features listed are relate to 'device specific manufacturer specifications' only. When used with a compatible PBX Phone System some SIP client devices (IP Phones) have additional feature become available when used in conjunction with the PBX itself. IE: Call Park / Call Return is a function 'on a PBX system configuration'. It will become a usable feature on the SIP Client / IP Phone device in conjunction with the PBX main system.