Cisco 8841 IP Phone / VoIP for Business
The Cisco 8841 IP Phone for VoIP and business work applications is designed as a mid-range IP Phone with telephony features and options. It offers wideband audio and a large, widescreen, high-resolution color display for menus and content. The 8841 is ideal for knowledge workers, administrative staff, and managers in small and mid-sized to large businesses.
Features include all the work class task oriented feature sets you would expect to find from a high-end telephone such as this one.
Cisco 8841 IP Phone / VoIP Overview
Take advantage of a more intuitive user experience that includes a five-way navigation cluster and four context-sensitive soft keys to help guide your communications.
Enjoy exceptional clarity in voice communications. The 8841 model offers high-quality, full-duplex, wideband (G. 22) audio with superior echo cancellation with support on a headset, the handset, or its speakerphone. Navigate menus more easily and recognize displayed content at a glance, under a variety of lighting conditions. The 8841 delivers a large, five-inch, high-resolution, widescreen VGA (800 x 480 pixel) backlit color display.
8841 VoIP / IP Phone Specifications
- 5-inch, widescreen, backlit, color, 800x480 pixel display
- Support for up to 5 SIP lines/accounts
- 5 programmable line keys and 4 soft keys
- Fixed feature keys, including keypad, conference, transfer, hold, apps, directories, voice messaging and more
- Supports XML configuration
- Provides SSL-based VPN client
- HD wideband audio handset and full-duplex HD speakerphone
- 2-port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet switch supports a PC bridging so no additional wiring required
- Integrated headset jack (RJ-9)
- Dual position foot stand, wall mountable
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or optional Cisco power supply (sold separately)
IP PHONE HARDWARE SPECS
OTHER ENDPOINT FEATURES
NOTE: Some Telephony features listed above may require interoperability with-in a PBX phone system environment set-up. Some features listed are relate to 'device specific manufacturer specifications' only. When used with a compatible PBX Phone System some SIP client devices (IP Phones) have additional feature become available when used in conjunction with the PBX itself. IE: Call Park / Call Return is a function 'on a PBX system configuration'. It will become a usable feature on the SIP Client / IP Phone device in conjunction with the PBX main system.