Cisco 8851 Expandable IP Phone for VoIP & Business
The Cisco 8851 is an Executive, Supervisor or Reception IP Phone for business with expandable key buttons using addon modules. This small business, medium and large corporate IP VoIP SIP phone offers business class features at an affordable budget price tag.
Cisco 8851 IP Phone Overview
With the Cisco IP Phone 8851, you can increase personal productivity through an engaging user experience that is both powerful and easy-to-use. The IP Phone 8851 combines an attractive ergonomic design with wideband audio for crystal clear voice communications, "always-on" reliability, encrypted voice communications to enhance security, and access to a comprehensive suite of unified communication features.
This phone includes advanced headset connections, such as RJ9 Analog port, USB and BlueTooth devices.
The 8851 can be expanded for line and key feature sets with up to three CP 8800 Expansion Modules, allowing for an added overview of callers, lines and extension users on the system.
Up to three modules can be added with 36 buttons per module, that adds up to 108 in 3-module configuration.
- Easy-to-use, comprehensive set of mission-critical unified communications features make collaborating simple
- 5 inch widescreen VGA (800x480 pixel), 24-bit color
- High-quality HD Audio - full-duplex, wideband audio and superior echo cancellation
- Headset port
- Bluetooth 3.0 Enhanced
- Line and Feature Set standard keys:
Soft keys, Back and release keys, Four-way navigation and select keys, Hold/Resume, Transfer, and Conference keys, Messaging, Application, and Directory keys, Standard keypad, Volume-control toggle key, Speakerphone, headset, and mute keys
- Dual 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet and 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet
- Analog headset jack is a standard wideband-capable RJ-9 audio port
- Side USB port for device mobile charging
- Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP) is supported for phone book object exchange between devices
- Includes a black bezel; an optional silver bezel is also orderable separately.
- Integrates telephony features with your personal mobile devices using Cisco Intelligent Proximity for Mobile Voice
- Optional Cisco IP Phone CP 8800 Key Expansion Module expandable
- 2 positional desk base/stand included
- Wall mountable (sold separately)
IP PHONE HARDWARE SPECS
OTHER ENDPOINT FEATURES
NOTE: Some Telephony features listed above may require interoperability with-in a PBX phone system environment set-up. Some features listed are relate to 'device specific manufacturer specifications' only. When used with a compatible PBX Phone System some SIP client devices (IP Phones) have additional feature become available when used in conjunction with the PBX itself. IE: Call Park / Call Return is a function 'on a PBX system configuration'. It will become a usable feature on the SIP Client / IP Phone device in conjunction with the PBX main system.