Digium A25 IP Desk Telephone - SIP - VoIP
Digium A25 IP Phone for Asterisk Compatibility
The A25 is mid-level gigabit phone with 4 line registrations, 2 full-color LCD displays, a scroll key for accessing up to 30 contacts, and 2 switched 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports. This model is perfect for the average phone user who requires gigabit networking.
Digium A25 gives you future-proof speed using dual Gigabit Ethernet ports with pass-through. PoE support lets you install the A25 as part of an efficient, high-speed network deployment. Digium's deep networking expertise shines through even in a budget-friendly phone like the A25, with features like advanced QoS control, 802.1x authentication, and NAT traversal.
Digium A25 Telephony Business Options
The A25 and other A-Series IP Phones are designed for use with Asterisk. They are not supported for use with Switchvox. For Digium IP phones for use with Switchvox, see the Digium D-Series device models.
Keep your phone system project expenses to a minimum with the Digium A-Series IP phones for Asterisk, the ideal phones for low-cost Asterisk deployments. These budget-friendly IP phones provide the essential tools you need to complete your Asterisk installation. Their streamlined feature set includes standard applications, such as auto-answer, call waiting, and paging, to help your users communicate effectively and easily.
- Distinctive ring
- Call waiting
- Call transfer (blind & attended)
- Call forward
- Call hold
- Intercom / Paging
- Message Waiting Indication (MWI)
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- 3-way conferencing
- Do Not Disturb (DND)
- Call timer
- Caller ID display
A25 Main Specification Set
- 2.8 inch backlit color main LCD display
- 2.4 inch backlit color BLF screen LCD display
- 4 line appearance keys
- 6 Rapid Dial keys, up to 30 BLF entries
- 5 feature key
- 4 context-sensitive soft keys
- 5-way navigation controller
- Headset, speaker and mute keys
- LED Message Waiting Indicator
- Volume control
Connectors and Device Accessory Ports Supported
- 4P4C (RJ-9) handset jack
- 4P4C (RJ-9) headset jack
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) port
- 2 switched 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports
- 5 volt DC power port
Parts supply replacement codes
- 1TELA025LF - Phone, A25, 4-Line SIP with HD Voice, Fast Ethernet, 2.8" Color Display, 2.4" BLF Display, Icon Keys
- 1TELD007LF - Power Adapter, North America, 5V, USB, IP Phone
- 1TELD008LF - Power Adapter, International, IP Phones
Generally the 2nd. screen on most IP Phones is used in conjunction with Programmable LED buttons for their indicator display / programmed feature - IE: BLF (Busy Lamp Field), speed dial, park/unpark or other PBX system related feature sets.
Ulefone Armor - Recommended Accessories
*Model dependent - check specific product model options available for purchase above.
Qi Wireless Charging - ignore the cord...
Drop it on the charging station and forget about it. Never fuss with cords again.
Trust me on this - once you go Qi wireless charging, you never go back. Available on select Ulefone Armor models.