GrandStream GWN7000 Gigabit Router at a glance
The GWN7000 is a powerful enterprise-grade multi-WAN Gigabit VPN router. Ideal for the enterprise, small-to-medium business, retail, education, hospitality and medical markets, the GWN7000 supports comprehensive WiFi and VPN solutions that can be shared across one or many different physical locations.
It features high-performance routing and switching power and a hardware-accelerated VPN client/server for secure inter-office connectivity. To maximize network reliabiality, the GWN7000 supports traffic load balancing and failover.
The GWN7000 features an embedded controller and automated provisioning master that can setup and manage up to 300+ in-network GWN series WiFi Access Points. This can be easily operated through the product’s intuitive web browser user interface, which also offers a central panel to monitor and control the entire network.
GrandStream GWN7000 Features
Ideal for the enterprise, small-to-medium business, retail, education, hospitality and medical markets, the GWN7000 supports comprehensive WiFi and VPN solutions that can be shared across one or many different physical locations.
- 7 Gigabit ports (2 WAN + 5 LAN)
- Hardware accelerated VPN including PPTP, L2TP/ IPSec and OpenVPN
- Embedded controller to manage 300+ GWN WiFi APs
- Multi WAN ports with load balancing and failover to maximize connection reliability
- Intuitive Web interface to centrally monitor/provision the entire network
- 1 million packets/ second routing & 10Gbps aggregate switching power
- Rich peripheral support (printer, NAS, file server, etc.) through USB ports
- Rich firewall features including NAT, DMZ, Port Forwarding, SPI and UPnP
NOTE: Some Telephony features listed above may require interoperability with-in a PBX phone system environment set-up. Some features listed are relate to 'device specific manufacturer specifications' only. When used with a compatible PBX Phone System some SIP client devices (IP Phones) have additional feature become available when used in conjunction with the PBX itself. IE: Call Park / Call Return is a function 'on a PBX system configuration'. It will become a usable feature on the SIP Client / IP Phone device in conjunction with the PBX main system.