GrandStream GWN760LR Outdoor Wireless Access Point Details
The GWN7600LR wireless outdoor access point comes equipped with dual-band 2x2:2 MU-MIMO with beam-forming technology and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput and extended WiFi coverage range of up to 300 meters.
To ensure easy installation and management, the GWN7600LR uses a controller-less distributed network management design and an embedded controller within the product’s web user interface. This allows each access point to manage a network of up to 30 GWN APs independently without needing separate controller hardware/software and without a single point-of-failure. Its easy installation and management features packed with extra coverage support and advanced performance features, make the GWN7600LR an ideal outdoor access point for mid-size wireless network deployments.
GrandStream GWN7600LR Networking Specifications
The GWN7600LR is a long range WiFi access point designed to provide extended coverage support of up to 300 meters. Thanks to it's waterproof casing and heat resistant technology, it is ideal for outdoor WiFi solutions.
- 1.27Gbps wireless throughput and 2x Gigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 2x2:2 MU-MIMO with beam-forming technology
- Support 802.3af and 802.3at Power-over-Ethernet (PoE/PoE+)
- Support 450+ concurrent WiFi client devices
- Up to 300-meter coverage range
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- Embedded controller allows GWN7600LR to auto-discover, auto-provision and manage up to 30 GWN series WiFi APs in a network
NOTE: Some Telephony features listed above may require interoperability with-in a PBX phone system environment set-up. Some features listed are relate to 'device specific manufacturer specifications' only. When used with a compatible PBX Phone System some SIP client devices (IP Phones) have additional feature become available when used in conjunction with the PBX itself. IE: Call Park / Call Return is a function 'on a PBX system configuration'. It will become a usable feature on the SIP Client / IP Phone device in conjunction with the PBX main system.