GrandStream GXP1760W WIRELESS (WiFi) Desk IP Phone - VoIP SIP Telephone
GrandStream GXP1760W WiFi IP Phone for the desk - anywhere!
The freedom of wireless networking WiFi IP Phone technology - cut the cord, move it anywhere. This IP phone is the new standard in office telephones. No more worrying about network or analog phone cable wiring. Period. Just plug it in an go! Same fantastic HD - High Definition audio sound quality. But it also comes with the option to wire and power through PoE if you need to.
One of the great things about this device is you can now move your phones and PBX Phone System to a completely separate network. In small offices with low bandwidth - you can keep your existing computer/PC network wired, and move your IP Phones to wireless AC a/b/g/n WiFi, to save bandwidth.
Performance features of the GrandStream GXP1760W Wifi
This IP phone model still comes with the same great features as the wired versions. It's a powerful mid-range business work phone with advanced telephony features. It is equipped with 6 dual colour LED button appearance (which can be programed for a variety of flexible uses across 3 screens for up to 24 functions), 4 SIP account registrations, and 4 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys on a 200 x 80 pixel back-lit monochrome LCD display screen.
NOTE: This model does not come with a wall mount kit bracket - sold separately.
GXP1760W Wifi Wireless Specifications
- 6 lines, 6 dual-color line keys (with 3 SIP accounts)
- 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- 24 digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fast-dial keys
- Built-in USB port for importing and exporting data only
- HD wideband audio, full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- Built-in PoE to power the devices and give it a network connection
- Supports EHS compatible Plantronics’s headsets
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
- Large phonebook capacity with up to 2000 contacts and call history with up to 500 records
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls & accounts and Kensington Security Slot support
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBX appliance for Zero-Config provisioning, 1-touch call recording & more