Konftel 300IPx IP Conference Phone Overview
The 300IPx conference IP Phone is a unified large meeting and boardroom collaboration soundpoint designed for 20+ user groups. It incorporates IP technology with HD (High Definition) Audio sound using Konftel's patented OmniSound® - delivering crystal clear audio during conference calls.
This boardroom table phone isn't just for executives - it is ideal for and can be used in rooms of all sizes, from huddle rooms to large auditoriums, thanks to connectivity capabilities for expansion microphones, a PA system and a wireless headset.
The Konftel 300IPx has in-built support for Konftel Unite...
Konftel 300IPx IP Conference Highlights
One Touch Conferencing - The Konftel Unite App combines with your Konftel device to make your conference calls flow smoothly. The app is highly intuitive and based on our natural mobile behavior. Get started with One Touch Conferencing. You'll love it!
Easy administration - The Konftel 300IPx can be configured and updated via the web interface or the company's own provisioning server. Another convenient option is Konftel's web service Zero Touch Installation. You can also download new software and update the phone offline.
Expand and upgrade - Larger meeting rooms expansion using extension microphones that allow for large group settings, and go even farther with a PA (AUX / Public Addressing) connection.
300IPx Features / Specifications
- Meeting size: more than 20 people
- Display: Backlit monochrome LCD, 128 x 64 pixels
- OmniSound® with HD audio
- Omni-directional Microphone 360˚
- Reception area: Up to 12 people (30 m²), with expansion microphones up to 20 people (70 m²)
- SIP (10/100 Networking) + USB 2.0 Mini B Connection
- Power over Ethernet
- Multi-party calls: Local 5-way calls
- Recording: Support for SD and SDHC memory cards
- Two configurable SIP accounts
- Phone book: LDAP Up to 1000 contacts per user profile. Export/import of contacts. Call list. Four password-protected user profiles
- Conference guide: 20 groups per user profile, 4 people per group. Hybrid: combine meeting app and phone calls
- Effortless phone and meeting management via Konftel Unite
- Free software updates
- Built-in bridge for 5-way calls
- NFC for swift connection to Konftel Unite mobile app
- Recording on memory card
- Efficient, scalable provisioning
- Warranty: 2 years
IP PHONE HARDWARE SPECS
OTHER ENDPOINT FEATURES
NOTE: Some Telephony features listed above may require interoperability with-in a PBX phone system environment set-up. Some features listed are relate to 'device specific manufacturer specifications' only. When used with a compatible PBX Phone System some SIP client devices (IP Phones) have additional feature become available when used in conjunction with the PBX itself. IE: Call Park / Call Return is a function 'on a PBX system configuration'. It will become a usable feature on the SIP Client / IP Phone device in conjunction with the PBX main system.