KONFTEL 300Wx Wireless DECT Conference IP Phone
Konftel 300Wx Wireless WiFi IP Conference phone
The 300Wx is a WiFi capable / wireless conference IP phone that allows you to hold meetings wherever is convenient for you – without worrying about network and power outlets. The wireless DECT technology is both reliable and secure. Choose a base station to suit your company's telephony environment, SIP or analog, or connect to a compatible already installed DECT base station system.
The rechargeable battery ensures more than 60 call hours, so you can talk for a full work week without recharging! You can also store and charge the 300Wx using the optional charging cradle for quick access to move the conference phone where ever it is needed with-out having to plug it in or worry about wiring for meetings.
Make wireless HD conference calls a with the patented OmniSound® audio technology. With the wireless / WiFi capabilities this IP boardroom phone offers a combination of freedom and first-rate audio quality.
The integrated USB port makes the Konftel ready for all the apps and services we use to communicate and collaborate via computers – such as Skype for Business, Cisco Webex, Avaya Equinox, Unify Circuit and Google Hangouts.
Konftel 300Wx IP Conference Phone Overview
Use with the Konftel WiFi DECT 10 Base station for easy configuration and set-up. IP DECT 10 base supports HD calls and connects to a SIP-based exchange (PBX Phone System) or VoIP phone service. Connects up to twenty Konftel 300Wx devices. Easy Pairing for fast connection. Can handle up to five simultaneous calls. Indoor wireless range up to 50 meters.
Expandable with additional microphones for larger meeting work-groups and larger rooms with more than 20 users.
The Konftel 300Wx is packed with smart features: Call via a mobile phone connected by cable, as an alternative to DECT and USB. Use the line selector to switch easily between DECT, USB and mobile phone connections, or connect calls. Record meetings on an SD memory card. The conference guide will take you through the steps to set up a multi-party call and save call groups.
- DECT – SIP Analog GAP: DECT 6.0: GAP/CAT-Iq compatible:
Range of up to 200 m in open areas and up to 50 m indoors
- Microphone: Omni-directional 360˚
- Reception area: Up to 12 people (30 m²). With expansion microphones, up to 20 people (70 m²)
- Can be registered with 4 DECT base stations
- Display: Backlit monochrome LCD, 128 x 64 pixels
- USB: 2.0 Mini B / USB for collaboration
- Mobile phone cable connection (RJ11)
- OmniSound® with HD audio
- Battery: 5200 mAh, up to 60 hours of call time/270 hours standby
- Charging cradle station
- Combine different connections
- Free software updates
- Supporting Konftel Unite App via adapter
- Hybrid: combine meeting app and phone calls
- Recording on memory card, SD/SDHC (≤32 GB) memory card slot
- Guide for multiparty calls
- Two-year warranty