Panasonic KX-TGP600G Cordless DECT Base Station
Panasonic KX-TGP600G Cordless Base DECT Details
The KX-TGP600G is a high-quality DECT cordless base system designed for use with the KX-UDT131 Rugged Cordless IP Phone. It includes support for up to 8 handsets. The range of this base coverage area is approximately 300m outdoors and 50m indoors, depending on the environment.
The KX-TGP600G can register directly to an SIP / VoIP provider, requiring little or no local infrastructure beyond a simple internet connection. These phone bases can easily be integrated into PBX System and can take advantage of all of the traditional telephony and more advanced SIP features supplied by that server.
Panasonic KX-TGP600G Base Features
A noise-reduction function reduces surrounding noise and enhances the clarity of the call at the press of a button. The KX-TGP600G also automatically adjusts the receiver volume to an easy-to-hear level if the user moves from a quiet area to somewhere noisier.
KX-TGP600G Main Specifications
- Mix and match up to eight Panasonic cordless and desktop DECT phones in any combination
- Supports up to 8 SIP registration accounts
- Capacity for up to eight concurrent calls
- Eliminates additional wiring
- Designed for use with many preferred SIP service providers
- Secure voice transmission supported
- Support for IPv4, IPv6 and dual IPv4/IPv6 for transitioning networks
- Secure and automated provisioning
- QoS support
- Built-in three-way conferencing capabilities
- Up to 500 local phonebook entries
- Telephony features include call transfer, call hold, call waiting, DND, and call forward among many others