Snom D765 Professional Business Desk Telephone Details
The D765 is a desk phone with HD audio and a rich visual information display combining ease of use, versatility, design quality and audio performance. It offers a 3.5” high-resolution color TFT display that delivers rich information – such as presence and photocaller ID – to the user. 16 freely programmable multicolor function keys can be configured for a variety of one-touch telephony functions such as speed dial, busy lamp field or presence indication.
Snom D765 Technically Advanced IP Phone Features
This desk phone features two Gigabit Ethernet ports, built-in Bluetooth compatibility and a high-speed USB port for easy connection of accessories including a USB or Bluetooth headset, a WiFi stick or a D7 expansion module. Superior audio quality is delivered by the advanced speaker and microphone system and the Digital Signal Processor (DSP).
D765 IP Phone Highlight Specifications
- Elegant design
- High-resolution color display
- 16 LED function keys Wideband audio
- USB connectivity
- Gigabit switch 12 SIP identities Built-in Bluetooth compatibility
- Warranty 2 years
- Localization (language, time, dial tone)
- Red LED for call indication / message waiting
- 4 context-sensitive keys
- 16 programmable function keys
- Paper inlay for labeling of function keys
- Dedicated message key
- Audio keys with LED indication: Mute, speakerphone, headset
- Volume key
- 4-way navigation key, OK and cancel keys
- Menu-driven user interface
IP PHONE HARDWARE SPECS
OTHER ENDPOINT FEATURES
NOTE: Some Telephony features listed above may require interoperability with-in a PBX phone system environment set-up. Some features listed are relate to 'device specific manufacturer specifications' only. When used with a compatible PBX Phone System some SIP client devices (IP Phones) have additional feature become available when used in conjunction with the PBX itself. IE: Call Park / Call Return is a function 'on a PBX system configuration'. It will become a usable feature on the SIP Client / IP Phone device in conjunction with the PBX main system.