Yealink CP960 (WM) Wireless Mic Conference IP Phone System
The Yealink CP960 (WM) Wireless Mic Conference and Boardroom IP Phone is designed for larger meeting and conference rooms for audio voice conferencing. This CP96WwirelessMic system allows for large room audio conferencing the ability to communicate with crystal-clear audio quality.
With a wide area audio / microphone coverage, participants can be heard by other calling parties with-in a range of up to 20 feet / 6 meters PLUS two wireless external microphones with charging station for added wide area conference, boardroom, executive meeting room and table top audio conferencing.
The CP90 Wireless microphones come included with this model, as well as the USB charging station so you can use either one or both of the wireless microphone modules on or off the charging station system.
Yealink CP960 (WM) Audio Conference System Overview
In Yealink Pentagon Meeting Room, you can create a meeting directly and invite or allow someone to join the ongoing meeting seamlessly. Its Active Speaker feature helps you easily recognize who is speaking during the meeting.
Pairing the Yealink CP960 (WM) with your smartphone via Bluetooth or with your PC/tablet via USB Micro-B port allows you to turn the Yealink CP960 into a loudspeaker or microphone with ease. In addition, after successfully pairing, you can merge all these three devices, your smartphone, PC/tablet and IP conference phone CP960, into one hybrid UC meeting.
This Y-shape conference phone features an elegant design that makes it easy to pick up the audio in the room all while eliminating ambient noises and noise with noise-cancellation technology. With the CP960 up to five parties can join a conference call from different locations.
The CP960 can also be used in a large training room by connecting it to an external loudspeaker via 3.5mm audio-out port; and it supports local and USB call recording, local available recording time is up to 100 hours.
Yealink CP960-WirelessMic Conference Phone Specifications
- Optimal HD audio, full duplex technology
- 20-foot / 6 meter and 360-degree microphone pickup range + Wireless Microphone extension area coverage
- External speaker connection via 3.5mm audio-out port
- Connect to PC via USB Micro-B port
- Built-in Wi-Fi/Bluetooth
- 5-inch multi-touch screen with 720x1280 resolution
- Yealink Pentagon Meeting Room
- 5-way conference call
- Yealink Noise Proof Technology
- Two additional CP Wireless Expansion Mic CPW90
- Built-in 3-microphone array
- Based on Android 5.1 operating system
- Hybrid UC meeting
- 1 VoIP account
- Call hold, mute, DND, call recording, hotline, Redial, call waiting, emergency call, Call forward, call transfer, call return, dial plan
- Ring tone selection/import/delete
- Set date time manually or automatically
- Volume adjustment
- Create meeting directly
- Join meeting seamlessly
Other Telephony Features
CP960-WM Business Conference Phone Package Contents:
- CP960-WM conference phone
- 2x Wireless Microphones & charging station (KIT)
- Power adapters
- Quick start guide
IP PHONE HARDWARE SPECS
OTHER ENDPOINT FEATURES
NOTE: Some Telephony features listed above may require interoperability with-in a PBX phone system environment set-up. Some features listed are relate to 'device specific manufacturer specifications' only. When used with a compatible PBX Phone System some SIP client devices (IP Phones) have additional feature become available when used in conjunction with the PBX itself. IE: Call Park / Call Return is a function 'on a PBX system configuration'. It will become a usable feature on the SIP Client / IP Phone device in conjunction with the PBX main system.