YeaLink SIP-T48S IP Phone Executive - Reception
The YeaLink SIP-T48S is a revolutionary IP Business Class SIP Phone with a 7-inch full colour Touch Screen. The SIP-T48S IP Phone is a dynamic business communications solution for professionals executives and professionals.
The SIP-T48S is also with Yealink’s Optima HD Voice technology and wideband codec of Opus for unparalleled audio clarity. Phone users will think they are sitting in the same room with one another. The phone uses Gigabit Ethernet technology for rapid call handling. Plus, it works in conjunction with Bluetooth USB Dongle and WiFi USB Dongle. The new T4S series offers the same elegant appearance of the T4 line, but with improvements for greater interoperability and collaboration.
YeaLink SIP-T48S IP Phone Key Specifications and Benefits
- HD Audio Features
- Easy Customization and Highly ExpandableEasy Provisioning and Set-up
- Excellent on screen ease of use business calling functions
- Rugged and Durable Business Class Desktop IP Phone Design
Yealink SIP-T48S Features
- 7" 800 x 480-pixel color touch screen with back light
- Optima HD Voice
- Up to 16 SIP accounts
- 29 one-touch DSS keys
- 7 fixed feature keys - message, headset, hold, mute, transfer, redial, hands-free speakerphone
- LED for call and message waiting
- 4-way navigation cluster with 6 navigation keys
- 4 context sensitive soft keys
- Volume control
- Dual-port Gigabit Etherne, Upgrade USB Options: Add BlueTooth or WiFi
- Powered via Power over Ethernet or optional AC adapter (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Headset support (RJ9)
- Opus codec support - 8kHz (narrow band) and 16 kHz (wide band) sampling rate
**DEMO MODEL DECLARATION: CERTIFIED AND TESTED AS NEW**
These YeaLink SIP-T48S IP Desk Phone Model - LIKE NEW, ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER PACKAGING, ACCESSORIES AND COMPONENTS ARE ALL INTACT AND ORIGINAL CONDITION AS IF NEVER USED.
QUANTITY OF 2 AVAILABLE UNTIL SOLD OUT.
IP PHONE HARDWARE SPECS
OTHER ENDPOINT FEATURES
NOTE: Some Telephony features listed above may require interoperability with-in a PBX phone system environment set-up. Some features listed are relate to 'device specific manufacturer specifications' only. When used with a compatible PBX Phone System some SIP client devices (IP Phones) have additional feature become available when used in conjunction with the PBX itself. IE: Call Park / Call Return is a function 'on a PBX system configuration'. It will become a usable feature on the SIP Client / IP Phone device in conjunction with the PBX main system.