YeaLink T27G IP Phone for Business - Legacy
If you run a business with a high volume of business calls, the T27G deluxe office IP phone has everything you’d need: superb sound quality, a rich visual experience, and easy-to-use features.
With faster response on the phone's user interface and better device performance, the SIP-T27G IP phone is Yealink's feature-rich tool, unifying superior voice capabilities and increased function extension capability for business.
Yealink Optima HD technology and wideband codec of Opus deliver a superb sound quality and bring you a life-like voice communications. With a USB port, the SIP-T27G boasts unparalleled functionality and expandability, which comes ready for future Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and USB recording features. Seamlessly migrated to network infrastructure, SIP-T27G IP phone is also built with the Gigabit Ethernet, facilitating very rapidly call handling. By using standard encryption protocols, the SIP-T27G performs highly secure remote provisioning and upgrades.
YeaLink T27G Main Feature Set
With HD technology and Opus wideband code, the T27G delivers superb sound quality and clear, life-like communication.
With extremely fast call handling powered by Gigabit and encrypted remote provisioning and software updates, you can't go wrong with the Yealink T27G.
T27G Specification Details
- Exceptional voice quality from the handset and speaker
- Six lines for up to 12 simultaneous calls
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet with Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Upgrade USB Options: Add BlueTooth or WiFi
- 8-line, 3.66” 240×120-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
- Dual-color (red or green) illuminated LEDs for line status information
- 8 physical programmable buttons, and up to 21 programmable buttons through “pagination”
- 6 navigation buttons
- 4 context-sensitive “soft buttons”
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles
- RJ-9 connector for optional headset
- Power supply and Ethernet cable included
IP PHONE HARDWARE SPECS
OTHER ENDPOINT FEATURES
NOTE: Some Telephony features listed above may require interoperability with-in a PBX phone system environment set-up. Some features listed are relate to 'device specific manufacturer specifications' only. When used with a compatible PBX Phone System some SIP client devices (IP Phones) have additional feature become available when used in conjunction with the PBX itself. IE: Call Park / Call Return is a function 'on a PBX system configuration'. It will become a usable feature on the SIP Client / IP Phone device in conjunction with the PBX main system.