YeaLink SIP-T46S IP Phone with Business Features
The SIP-T46S IP phone is the ultimate communications tool for busy executives and professionals.
This device has a faster interface with a rich, high-resolution TFT color display. Built with Yealink Optima HD technology and wideband codec of Opus, this device enables crystal clear communications.
The SIP-T46S is also built with Gigabit Ethernet technology, for rapid call handling and use with accessories like a Bluetooth USB Dongle and a Wi-Fi USB Dongle. The new T4S series offers the same elegant appearance of the T4 line, but with improvements for greater interoperability and collaboration.
This model also supports sidecar expansion extension modules to extend visual display of users, and allows for multiple quick feature set programming of the buttons, such as speed dial, etc.
YeaLink T46S IP Phone Work Phone Design
HD Audio Features
YeaLink Optima HD Voice technology combines cutting-edge hardware and software with wide band technology for maximum acoustic performance. Being a totally open, highly versatile audio codec, Opus, is designed to perform a higher HD audio quality than other wide band codecs in a high network bandwidth.
However, if your current network quality is poor, Opus can provide you with a better audio quality than other narrow band codecs. And its hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset helps the person who is with hearing loss to hear the voice more clearly.
Expandable with Modular Sidecar and other Options
The SIP-T46S has a 4.3 inch, 480 x 272-pixel, backlit- colour screen display, which enables a rich visual presentation and easy easy navigation. A built-in USB 2.0 port can also be used for Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and USB call recording.
The phone supports up to six EX40 expansion modules, for up to 240 additional buttons with a screen-based LCD display and LED system. Plus, it has 27 one-touch DSS keys which can be programmed to various features. Efficient Installation and Provisioning.
Upgrade this device's capabilities to use with either BlueTooth USB Dongle or Wi-Fi USB Dongle, each sold separately.
Yealink SIP-T46S Features
- 4.3" 480 x 272-pixel color display with backlight
- Optima HD Voice
- Up to 16 SIP accounts
- 27 one-touch DSS keys
- LED for call and message waiting
- 4-way navigation cluster with 6 navigation keys
- 4 context sensitive soft keys
- Volume control
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- Powered via Power over Ethernet or optional AC adapter (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Headset support (RJ9)
- Built-in a USB port for Bluetooth headset support (via optional BT40 Bluetooth dongle; sold separately)
- Upgrade USB Options: Add BlueTooth or WiFi
- Supports up to 6 EX40 expansion modules for attendant console applications
- Wall mountable
- Simple, flexible and secure provisioning options
- USB 2.0 port for future Bluetooth, WiFi, and USB recording feature expansion
- T4S series features unified Auto-P template and unified firmware that provides simplified management and maintenance
- Opus codec support - 8kHz (narrow band) and 16 kHz (wide band) sampling rate