YeaLink SIP-T48S - SIP Business IP - VoIP Phone - High End
YeaLink SIP-T48S IP Phone with Business Features
The T48S is a revolutionary IP Business Class SIP Phone with a 7-inch full colour Touch Screen. The SIP-T48S IP Phone is a dynamic business communications solution for executives and professionals.
The SIP-T48S is also with Yealink’s Optima HD Voice technology and wideband codec of Opus for unparalleled audio clarity. Phone users will think they are sitting in the same room with one another. The phone uses Gigabit Ethernet technology for rapid call handling. Plus, it works in conjunction with Bluetooth USB Dongle and WiFi USB Dongle. The new T4S series offers the same elegant appearance of the T4 line, but with improvements for greater interoperability and collaboration.
YeaLink T48S IP Phone Key Specifications and Benefits
HD Audio Features
YeaLink Optima HD Voice technology combines cutting-edge hardware and software with wide band technology for maximum acoustic performance. Being a totally open, highly versatile audio codec, Opus, is designed to perform a higher HD audio quality than other wide band codecs in a high network bandwidth.
However, if your current network quality is poor, Opus can provide you with a better audio quality than other narrow band codecs. And its hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset helps the person who is with hearing loss to hear the voice more clearly.
Easy Customization and Highly Expandable
The SIP-T48S has a seven-inch, 800 x 480-pixel, backlit- color touch screen, which enables a rich visual presentation and easy easy navigation. A built-in USB 2.0 port can also be used for Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and USB call recording.
The phone supports up to six EXP50 expansion modules, for up to 240 additional buttons with a screen-based LCD display and LED system. Plus, it has 29 one-touch DSS keys which can be programmed to various features. Efficient Installation and Provisioning.
Upgrade this device's capabilities to use with either BlueTooth USB Dongle or Wi-Fi USB Dongle, each sold separately.
Easy Provisioning and Set-up
The YeaLink T4S series supports efficient provisioning and effortless mass deployment with YeaLink’s Redirection and Provisioning Service (RPS) and Boot mechanism to help you realize the Zero Touch Provisioning without any complex manual settings, which makes the T4S series simple to deploy, easy to maintain and upgrade. Furthermore, a unified firmware and auto-p template that applies to all T4S phone models (T41S, T42S, T46S and T48S), saves even more time and costs for businesses, as well as simplifies the management and maintenance.Secure Transport and Interoperability.
In addition, the T4S brings a faster user interface with high performance and a faster response rate. The T4S Series has an improved speakerphone and it is also hearing aid compatible (HAC) so that a person with hearing loss can hear more clearly.
Excellent on screen ease of use business calling functions
Rugged and Durable Business Class Desktop IP Phone Design
Yealink SIP-T48S Features
- 7" 800 x 480-pixel color touch screen with back light
- Optima HD Voice
- Up to 16 SIP accounts
- 29 one-touch DSS keys
- 7 fixed feature keys - message, headset, hold, mute, transfer, redial, hands-free speakerphone
- LED for call and message waiting
- 4-way navigation cluster with 6 navigation keys
- 4 context sensitive soft keys
- Volume control
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- Powered via Power over Ethernet or optional AC adapter (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Headset support (RJ9)
- Upgrade USB Options: Add BlueTooth or WiFi
- Built-in a USB port for Bluetooth headset support (via optional BT40 Bluetooth dongle; sold separately)
- Supports up to 6 expansion modules for attendant console applications
- Wall mountable
- Simple, flexible and secure provisioning options
- USB 2.0 port for future Bluetooth, WiFi, and USB recording feature expansion
- T4S series features unified Auto-P template and unified firmware that provides simplified management and maintenance
- Opus codec support - 8kHz (narrow band) and 16 kHz (wide band) sampling rate