Grandstream GSC3505 1-way IP SIP Paging Speaker
Grandstream GSC3505 1-way paging speaker details
The GSC3505 is a 1-way public address SIP speaker that allows offices, schools, hospitals, apartments and more to build powerful public address announcement solutions that expand security and communication. This robust SIP speaker offers crystal clear HD audio functionality with a high-fidelity 8-Watt HD speaker.
This overhead paging speaker is typically used for low volume, low background noise environments where basic office overhead pages and broadcasts are required. Not suitable for noisy or loud environments.
The GSC3505 supports Bluetooth devices, a built-in whitelist and blacklists to easily block unwanted calls, SIP and multi-cast paging, and integrated dual-band Wi-Fi. By pairing the GSC3505 with other Grandstream devices, including desktop and cordless IP phones as well as the GDS series of Facility Access products, users can easily sculpt a state-of-the-art security and PA announcement solution. Thanks to its modern industrial design and rich features, the GSC3505 is the ideal SIP speaker for any office or small business setting.
GSC3505 Paging Speaker Basic Features
- Speaker with HD acoustic chamber
- Surface mounted, lock mount included
- Features SIP paging, multi-cast paging, call waiting with priority override
- Full-band and wide-band audio codec support including Opus & G.722
- Integrated dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- One 10/100Mbps network port with PoE/ PoE+