Grandstream GDS - RFID Card Reader USB
Grandstream GDS - RFID Card Reader Details
The Grandstream RFID Card Reader (USB connected) is available for use with the GDS 37xx series of IP Door Systems. The Grandstream RFID Card reader can be installed anywhere and connect via USB to any computer running Grandstream’s free GDS Manager software.
The GDS Software allows all RFID Card's and Key Fobs to be set in multiple IP Door Access Points (GDS3705 and GDS3710 models) and activity to be tracked, monitored and managed centrally a PC running the GDS Manager. The accessory device is fully powered through USB and offers a built-in antenna with card-seeking mode.
Simply set the software to scan and wave, tap or place any Grandstream RFID card or key fob on top to be set and pushed to endpoints to activate, deactivate or manage access and/or keycode access and features at the endpoints.
The Free GDS management software is available on Grandstream's website for quick download and installation.
GDS RFID Card Reader Specifications
- Card Supported 125KHz: EM4100 RFID card
- Working Frequency: 125KHz
- Power Supply: DC 5V (±4%)
- Electric Current: Standby Current 20mA; Operation Current Less Than 35 mA
- Operating Distance: 0-40mm effective distance, the use of ID card and the Reader Working Temperature: -10°C ~ 70°C Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 80°C
- Dimensions: 108.5mm x 108.5mm x 24mm ±3mm
- USB Cable Length: 1.5 Meters