Grandstream GDS3705 IP Door Intercom System RFID
Grandstream GDS3705 IP Video Door Intercom Overview
The Grandstream GDS3705 is an IP RFID capable Door entry and access system with RFID Card and Keyfob capabilities to track, manages and records access to any physical building.
This building access device also serves as a security and IP intercom device for entry points. The GDS3705 offers powerful integration with other Grandstream solutions, including the UCM / PBX Phones Systems and offers a sophisticated secure solution for door entry, access-control and Audio Intercom at doors and entry points.
This device can allow for keyed entry, monitored entry, RFID programmable card and RFID programmable keyfob / keychain logging, and local or remote administered door entry into facilities and offices. The device can be surface mounted or in-wall mounted with optional mounting kit.
GDS3705 IP Audio & System Details
The Grandstream GDS3705 has a built-in RFID chip reader for secure key-less entry using key fob or slim RFID card access.
It also includes a built-in push button / call button and microphone / speaker to support two-way voice to voice (plus video) intercom functionality and offers alarm-in and alarm-out support for integration with existing security devices.
It features SIP/VoIP technology with 2-way audio streaming feeds loaded directly to smart phones, SIP endpoints and the GDS Management Software.
Grandstream UCM63xx Series IP PBX Phone Systems integration
Direct device management, and handling with other connected devices on the UCM / PBX Phone Systems, including audio and video capable desk phone extensions.
SmallBusinessPhones.ca also offers our own pre-built templates to configure your IP door system directly from a UCM Phone system!
Grandstream GDS3705 Integration and Management
This model comes with one RFID Card and one RFID Key-fob included in the box. Additional cards or fobs can be purchased in sets or in bulk at SmallBusinessPhones.ca.
The GDS3705 integrates with several options for configuring and managing the device and access control features, including:
- Free Grandstream management utility software (PC stand alone solutions), GDS Manager: allows RFID card information push to multiple end points, video feeds as well as the device itself to be fully managed by this software.
- Equipped with integrated PoE for seamless installation, bright LEDs for illumination, motion detector for security protection, lighting control switch and more.
- Direct integration options for Grandstream’s GXP21xx IP phones, Grandstream Wave mobile app provide a complete solution for access control, and security needs.
GDS3710 IP Video / Intercom Features
- HD audio options with up to 1.5m of audio input and 3m of audio output
- Built-in RFID chip reader for keyless entry
- Supports SIP calls to IP phones to facilitate communication
- Built with a metal casing to make it weatherproof and vandal resistant
- Integrated PoE to power the device and provide a network connection
- Built-in dual microphone and HD loudspeaker with advanced AEC offers intercom functionality