Digium IP Phones
Digium IP Phones - VoIP Phones for Switchvox
Digium phones are built specifically for Asterisk-based phone systems.
Whether you are looking to complete your Switchvox Unified Communications system or a custom Asterisk-based deployment, Digium offers the perfect VoIP phones to fit your needs. All models include full-color displays, HD Voice, and are available at a price to fit any budget.
With multiple line appearances and contextual soft keys, users can access the information they need intuitively and efficiently. Extend your Switchvox system to your desk phone with the Digium D-Series IP phones.
Customize your complete communications experience whether you’re in the office or on the road.
- Enjoy LCD screens with pristine color and clarity while browsing through your IP phone.
- Register multiple lines to your desk phone. Digium IP phones support between 2 and 6 lines, depending on the model.
- Experience crystal clear, high definition audio with every phone call.
- Global Support and Localization.
- Digium VoIP phones support multiple languages and locales for communications around the world.
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Eliminate messy power cords by taking advantage of PoE.
- Simply plug in an Ethernet cable, and your IP phone will be ready to go.
Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) Support
- Connect your favorite headset and enjoy the freedom of controlling your desk phone from anywhere in your office.
D-Series IP phones
These models allow you to truly customize your end-to-end solution with advanced applications and integration.They also offer plug-and-play deployment to speed up the installation process with Switchvox PBX Phone Systems.
D-Series: 'Designed for SwitchVox' Telephone Systems
Digium D-Series IP phones are the perfect match for Switchvox. Even though Switchvox works with most SIP-based phones, Digium D-Series IP phones are specifically built for Switchvox, and they enable you to take advantage of every benefit Switchvox has to offer.
Digium A-Series IP Phones
The A-Series models are designed for a broader range of Asterisk and other IP-PBX Based Systems. The are an Affordable · Essential · Cost-Effective solution for general SIP Business uses.
The A-Series IP Digium Phones are partially compatible with Switchvox. But, they are meant for a more general Asterisk usage.