D60 IP Phone Desktop Entry Level Work Phone
The feature rich HD D60 work phone comes with a 4.3 inch color display, 2-line keys, and dual 10/100 Mbps network ports. The D60 is perfect for any user in the company who wants advanced applications.
Digium D-Series phones support plug-and-play provisioning. Simply plug the phones in, automatically discover your Asterisk or Switchvox server, select the user, and start talking. Digium D-Series phones make it easier to do full office installs too.
D60 IP Phone for Small Business Feature Set
The integrated applications that come standard on all Digium D-Series phones put critical information at your fingertips. With voicemail, call log, contacts, phone status, user presence, parking and queue metrics, Digium D-Series phones provide simple, intuitive access to a wealth of information, saving valuable time.
Digium D-Series IP Phones include unprecedented HD Voice and plug-and-play deployment at a price that fits any budget. With multiple line appearances, context sensitive soft keys, and advanced applications, you can access the information you need instantly. Digium's D-Series phones are the only phones that allow you to take full advantage of the flexibility and customization of Asterisk and Switchvox.
D60 Main Specifications
- 4.3 inch, 480 x 272 pixel full-color LCD display
- 2 line appearance keys
- 4 feature keys
- 4 context-sensitive soft keys
- 4-way navigation controller
- Headset, speaker and mute keys
- 2-color LED Message Waiting Indicator
- Volume control
- 4P4C handset jack
- 4P4C headset jack
- Electronic Hookswitch port
- 2 switched 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports
- 802.3at/af Power over Ethernet
- 5 volt DC power port
D60 Parts List and Accessories
- 1TELD060LF - Phone, D60, 2-Line SIP with HD Voice, 4.3 Inch Color Display, Icon Keys
- 1TELD009LF - Handset, Spare, D6X Series IP Phone
- 1TELD011LF - Wall Mount Kit, Digium D6X Series IP Phone
- 1TELD007LF - Power Adapter, North America, 5V, USB, IP Phone
- 1TELD008LF - Power Adapter, International, IP Phones
(Note: Purchase includes all required components. Parts listing is categorized for parts replacement orders only.)
IP PHONE HARDWARE SPECS
OTHER ENDPOINT FEATURES
NOTE: Some Telephony features listed above may require interoperability with-in a PBX phone system environment set-up. Some features listed are relate to 'device specific manufacturer specifications' only. When used with a compatible PBX Phone System some SIP client devices (IP Phones) have additional feature become available when used in conjunction with the PBX itself. IE: Call Park / Call Return is a function 'on a PBX system configuration'. It will become a usable feature on the SIP Client / IP Phone device in conjunction with the PBX main system.