Grandstream GRP2634 IP Office Phone Professional Office WiFi
Grandstream GRP2634 WiFi Desk IP Phone Details
The Grandstream GRP2634 IP Desk Phone is a professional grade IP office and desk phone for general workers, remote workers and office staff use.
This desk office phone offers a 2.8 inch (320x240) TFT color LCD screen for a quick view of calls, extension users, or speed dial and other programmable dual colour LED indicator 8 button key functions. These office work phones offer onscreen visual appearance keys (up to 32 acress 4 screens), or program contacts and speed dials and a host of other button functions. These are Professional Business Class (Carrier Grade) IP Phones with BlueTooth device connection.
This model also includes a second set of 10 Multi-Purpose Keys (MPK) programmable user key buttons with removable insert for labelling key functions.
The GRP2634's include optional connection standards: two Gigabit wired network and Wi-Fi-AC 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4Ghz & 5Ghz) / wireless networking capability which eliminates the need for additional network or telephone wiring.
Grandstream GRP2634 Other Features
The GRP2634 supports Grandstream's Cloud Management / Device Management Platform, in addition to the ability to Zero-config & auto-configure with GrandStream's UCM / IP-PBX Phone Systems.
Other standard phone functions include:
Hold, transfer, forward, 5-way conference, call park, call pickup, shared-callappearance(SCA)/bridged-line-appearance(BLA), downloadable phonebook (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items), call waiting, call log(up to 2000 records), XML customization of screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, hot-desking, personalized music ringtones and music on hold, server redundancy and fail-over and more.
Compatible with both BlueTooth headset and RJ9 headset jack allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets, USB to support Grandstream’s GUV Series headsets and other USB headset.
Although this model comes with WiFi networking ability, you can still use the Dual-port RJ45 gigabit network connection for fast internet as a bridge to your PC or laptop on the desk.
Main GRP2634 IP Phone Specifications
- 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts
- Supported by GDMS which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor Grandstream devices
- RJ9 headset jack allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets, and integrated USB Headset support
- Integrated Bluetooth to connect headsets, sync contacts, calendars and more
- Full-duplex speakerphone with HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity
- Equipped with noise shield technology to minimize background noise
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- Supports 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted
- Integrated dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4Ghz & 5Ghz)