Yealink SIP-T54W IP Phone Colour LED Details
The YeaLink T54W is a mid-level EXPANDABLE IP phone for business with an adjustable tilting 4.3" pixel color display. The T54W supports 10 line keys and 16 SIP accounts and features built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. The SIP-T54W offers flexible deployments options for a mid-range VoIP phone networks with crystal clear HD audio.
At SmallBusinessPhones.ca - this IP Phone is one of our most highly recommended phones for business - small, medium or large! The exceptional sound quality as well as the durability & reliability are unmatched by most brands on the market. We even use this device in house ourselves!
Plus it includes at no extra cost (no add-on module required) - so it doesn't limit you as a user...
- WiFi (wireless) 802.11ac so you can install it and move it around in the office where-ever you want (Look Ma, no wires!).
- Bluetooth for wireless connectivity with just about any Bluetooth compatible headset.
- RJ-9 jack headset support.
- USB support for call recording as a standalone, or for generic USB headset use as well!
Yealink T54W IP Phone Overview
If you need extra programmable button LED keys, you can connect up to three YeaLink EXP50 Expansion Modules.
The T5 series IP Phones can be paired with the YeaLink DECT Cordless handsets via the DD10K DECT dongle. Users can pair up to 4 cordless handsets per desk phone creating a wireless solution with seamless call switching between the desktop phone and the cordless DECT handsets (extra cordless handset and base unit required, sold separately).
YeaLink is also a forward-thinking company, giving you features you can't find elsewhere, such as: content sharing through your desk phone.
SIP-T54W Features and Specifications
- Mid-level phone, ideal for professionals and managers with moderate call load
- 4.3" 480 x 272-pixel color display, fully adjustable
- HD Voice with Yealink Acoustic Shield technology
- 10 line keys, 16 SIP accounts, 27 memory keys
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Wi-Fi - Supports 802.11ac
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- Supports EXP50 sidecar attendant consoles
- 1xUSB port for call recording and wireless USB headset
- Customizable screen backgrounds and screen saver, right through the webGUI
- Easy configuration with Our VoIP Telephone Line Service and/or compatible with the PBX Phone Systems we carry!
IP Phone Package Contents Contains
- Yealink SIP-T54W wireless IP phone
- Handset with curly cord
- Ethernet cable
- Quick start guide
- A packet of our appreciation and gratitude!
IP PHONE HARDWARE SPECS
OTHER ENDPOINT FEATURES
NOTE: Some Telephony features listed above may require interoperability with-in a PBX phone system environment set-up. Some features listed are relate to 'device specific manufacturer specifications' only. When used with a compatible PBX Phone System some SIP client devices (IP Phones) have additional feature become available when used in conjunction with the PBX itself. IE: Call Park / Call Return is a function 'on a PBX system configuration'. It will become a usable feature on the SIP Client / IP Phone device in conjunction with the PBX main system.