Grandstream GRP2615 Expandable IP Phone Details
The new generation of Grandstream GRP2615 High End IP Phones for business are expandable with sidecar modules, and include WiFi wireless networking capability. These Business Class Carrier Grade IP Phones also BlueTooth device connection. They sport a large 4.3" large full colour LCD screen for a quick view of calls, extension users, or speed dial and other programmable dual colour LED indicator 10 button key functions.
A sidecar module can be added to expand LED button capacity and add further BLF (Busy Lamp Field), call park/call retrieve, speed dial or other programmable features to customize the user's experience and tasks.
Other IP Phone functions on the GRP2600 Series Phones are: A unified Firmware across all models, dual-firmware image as added back-up to avoid faults in updating firmware, a new UI redesign for extension user efficiency and features to convert other brand / manufacturer configuration files for easy deployment.
Grandstream GRP2615 IP Phone Business Features
The IP Phone also offers newly added support for Opus Audio Codec (High Fidelity Wideband/Narrowband) for a superior HD audio performance experience. The GRP2615 will also support newly added Cloud Management / Device Management Platform, in addition to the ability to Zero-config & auto-configure with GrandStream's UCM / IP-PBX Phone Systems.
Although this model comes with WiFi networking ability, you can still use the Dual-port RJ45 network connection for fast internet as a bridge to your PC or laptop on the desk.
Expandable IP Phone GRP2615 Specifications
- 4.3" LCD Full Colour Screen
- Expandable using 4.3" colour LCD extension modules
- 10 line buttons / LED dual color programmable keys
- Central circular access keys for other IP Phone functions and customization
- Supports 16 SIP accounts
- Mass update or deploy using Zero-Config UCM/IP-PBX Systems or with Cloud Based Device Management Platform
- Unified firmware updates
- Dual image firmware protection
- 2x / Dual 10/100/1000 Gigabit networking ports
- PoE - Power over ethernet capable
- WiFi - Integrated dual-band 802.11ac wireless networking
- Bluetooth 5.0/BLE for headset and earpiece connection
- Opus Audio Codec support
- Market leading security and encryption protocols
- Durable design and construction, for heavy day to day business and office work IP Phone users