Grandstream GRP2636 IP Desk Phone WiFi-wired 12-line 24 Button
Grandstream GRP2636 IP Desk Phone Details
The all new Grandstream GRP2636 is a next generation IP desk and office phone with both WiFi and Wired connection capabilities. Although this model is designed for reception & executive use - it also bridges the gap between all models of phones for local and remote workers, general office staff, call centres and basic office users alike.
This IP desk phone comes with a large 4.3 inch 12 button screen with 5 additional MPK (Multi-purpose key) buttons, and a built in side module for expanding key functions with 24 additional programmable keys. The screen buttons can also be programmed for additional functionality across 4 screens, adding LED indicator feature sets on screen for a total of 48 screen located call functions.
This is a carrier grade, professional GRP2636 IP office and desk phone for day to day use in the office. It features a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features including 5-way voice conferencing to maximize productivity, integrated PoE & Wi-Fi, full HD audio on both the speaker and handset to allow users to communicate with the utmost clarity.
Grandstream GRP2636 IP Office Phone Features
The IP Phone also offers newly added support for Opus Audio Codec (High Fidelity Wide-band/Narrow-band) for a superior HD audio performance experience. The GRP2636 will also support newly added Cloud Management / Device Management Platform, in addition to the ability to Zero-config & auto-configure with Grandstream's UCM / IP-PBX Phone Systems.
This model also comes packed with headset connection options for wired RJ-9 / EHS & USB and/or BlueTooth cordless headset connection options.
Although this model comes with WiFi networking ability, you can still use the Dual-port RJ45 network connection for fast internet as a bridge to your PC or laptop on the desk to your network.
Expandable IP Phone GRP2636 Specifications
- 12 lines, 6 SIP accounts
- Supports both UCM/PBX and GDMS centralized auto-configure, provision, manage and monitor Grandstream devices
- RJ9 headset jack allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets, and integrated USB Headset support
- Integrated BlueTooth headset pairing
- Full-duplex speakerphone with HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity
- Equipped with noise shield technology to minimize background noise
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- Supports 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- Integrated dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4Ghz & 5Ghz)