Grandstream GWN7003 Router - Gigabit Firewall with Advanced Protection
Grandstream GWN7003 Router - Advanced Business Firewall
The Grandstream GWN7003 is a Multi-WAN Gigabit VPN Business Class router with built-in firewall that allow businesses to build comprehensive wired and wireless + VPN networks for one or many locations.
The GWN7003 offers high-performance routing and switching power along with built-in VPN support for secure in-office and inter-office connectivity. To provide enterprise-grade security protection and ensure stable network operation, the GWN7003 features a built-in firewall with advanced content security, filtering, threat detection, attack prevention and more.
To maximize network reliability, these business routers support traffic load balancing, fail-over and bandwidth management capabilities. The GWN7003 include 2x 2.5 Gigabit SFP ports (adapter modules sold separately), 4+/9 configurable Gigabit Ethernet ports, and 2x PoE Ethernet output ports (configurable for variable wattage output per port) that allow them to provide power to other endpoints such as camera's, IP Phones, WiFi Access Points, and more.
By providing high-performance routing, VPN support, powerful security protection and easy-to-use network management tools, the GWN Gigabit VPN routers are ideal for a wide variety of deployments including small business, medium sized businesses, retail outlets, schools and education, hospitality, healthcare and more.
GWN7003 - Network Expansion and integrated PoE+ Ports
WiFi Access Points can also be QUICKLY and EASILY paired directly into the router's integrated PoE ports (2x) or bridge with Grandstream's GWN PoE Switches, and controlled in serial with this router. The router can master control with it's built in easy pairing function for all slaved WiFi access end-points. With it - you can extend WiFi network through-out building multiple locations, floors and throughways to fill in coverage or expand to other sections and sub-building complexes.
WiFi AC5 and WiFi AC6 quick expand-ability with paired AP's
These routers can also manage up to 150 Grandstream GWN Series Wi-Fi APs (Both WiFi AC5 and WiFi AC6) thanks to an embedded controller located in the products’ web user interface. WiFi AC6 now supports 1,200+ Mbps super fast speeds over WiFi connection with WiFi AC6 supported devices including PC's and Laptops.
By combining accelerated Wi-Fi AC6 speeds, mesh networking and wired AP connections this device offers advanced features with beam-forming technology and intelligent QoS, the GWN7003 is the ideal Business Class Router for a growing home office or small to medium sized business network.
Grandstream GWN7003 Highlight Specifications
- 2x - 2.5 Gigabit SFP ports and 9x Gigabit Configurable Ethernet
- Configurable Multiple WAN ports with load balancing and failover to maximize connection reliability
- 2x - PoE out ports Passive 48V or IEEE802.3af
- 512 MB RAM, 256MB Flash, 60K NAT sessions
- 2.2 Gbps NAT Throughput
- 530 MbpsIPsec VPN Throughput
- Desktop, wall-Mount or rack-mount (rack-mount brackets included)
- 13x single-color LEDs for device tracking and status indication
- GWN7003 embedded controller can manage itself and up to 150 GWN APs
- Rich firewall features including DDNS, port forwarding, DMZ, UPnP, Anti-Dos, traffic rules, NAT and ALG...
- Firewall DDNS, Port Forwarding, DMZ, UPnP, Anti-DoS, traffic rules, NAT, ALG, TURN Service Security:
• Application/protocol monitoring and traffic statistics
• Content filtering: Supports Application/URL/DNS/Web Content Filtering
• Safe search