Grandstream GWN7052 Router - Gigabit WiFi AC Small Business
Grandstream GWN7052 Small Business Router Brief
The GWN7052 is a secure dual-band router powered by 802.11ac Wi-Fi technology. Ideal for small offices, home offices and remote workers, the GWN7052 provides dual-band 2 ×2 MU-MIMO and supports wireless Mesh networking and comes with 128MB RAM to handle upto 30K NAT sessions wired AP connections.
GWN7052 Router Overview
Powered by a dual-core 880MHz processor, the GWN7052 provides Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1.266 Gbps to 100 wireless devices, enabling bandwidth demanding applications such as 4K Ultra HD video streaming, web meeting, video conference, online gaming, and more. It supports VPN to allow remote employees to securely connect to the corporate network from home or branch offices.
To ensure easy installation and management, the Grandstream GWN7052 includes a built-in controller embedded within the product’s web user interface. It is also supported by GWN.Cloud, Grandstream’s free cloud Wi-Fi management platform.
This router also supports peering WiFi GWN Access Points (AP's) to extend network wireless reach into low signal areas, as well as the ability to add WiFi AC6 to a network with out having to completely replace hardware equipment.
The GWN7052 also provides enterprise-grade security features to ensure secure Wi-Fi and VPN access, including unique security certificates and random default passwords. By combining accelerated Wi-Fi speeds, mesh networking and wired AP connections with advanced features including VPN and advanced QoS, the GWN7052 is the ideal router for a growing a home and small business network.
GWN7052 Feature Details
- 1.27Gbps aggregate wireless throughput with 5x auto-sensing Gigabit ports
- 128MB RAM, 30K NAT sessions
- Dual-band 2x2:2 MU-MIMO Built-in VPN support allows easy access to corporate networks for remote employees
- Supports 100 concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Supports Mesh networking with Grandstream access points to provide easy network expansion
- Powerful security features include guest network, network blacklist, Anti-hacking secure boot & critical data/control lock-down via digital signatures, and more
- Rich firewall features including Anti-DoS, traffic rules, NAT and ALG
- Secure cloud provisioning through GWN.Cloud