Grandstream GWN7052F Router - Gigabit WiFi AC Small Office
Grandstream GWN7052F Small Office Router
The GWN7052F is a secure dual-band router powered by 802.11ac Wi-Fi technology. Ideal for small offices, home offices and remote workers, the GWN7052 provides dual-band 2 ×2 MU-MIMO and supports wireless Mesh networking and comes with 256MB RAM to handle upto 60K NAT sessions wired AP connections.
This "F" model also includes additional upgrades over the GWN7052 base model, including: 256MB RAM, 60K NAT sessions, WAN Ports: 1 - 1 LAN flexible as Dual WAN fail-over, and LAN Ports: 4 - 1 flexible as dual WAN.
GWN7052F Router Features Overview
Powered by a dual-core 880MHz processor, the GWN7052F provides Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1.266 Gbps to 100 wireless devices, enabling bandwidth demanding applications such as 4K Ultra HD video streaming, web meeting, video conference, online gaming, and more. It supports VPN to allow remote employees to securely connect to the corporate network from home or branch offices.
To ensure easy installation and management, the Grandstream GWN7052F includes a built-in controller embedded within the product’s web user interface. It is also supported by GWN.Cloud, Grandstream’s free cloud Wi-Fi management platform.
This router also supports peering WiFi GWN Access Points (AP's) to extend network wireless reach into low signal areas, as well as the ability to add WiFi AC6 to a network with out having to completely replace hardware equipment.
The GWN7052F also provides enterprise-grade security features to ensure secure Wi-Fi and VPN access, including unique security certificates and random default passwords. By combining accelerated Wi-Fi speeds, mesh networking and wired AP connections with advanced features including VPN and advanced QoS, the GWN7052 is the ideal router for a growing a home and small business network.
GWN7052F Feature Details
- 1.27Gbps aggregate wireless throughput with 5x auto-sensing Gigabit ports
- 256MB RAM, 60K NAT sessions
- WAN Ports: 1 - 1 LAN flexible as Dual WAN fail-over
- LAN Ports: 4 - 1 flexible as dual WAN
- Dual-band 2x2:2 MU-MIMO Built-in VPN support allows easy access to corporate networks for remote employees
- Supports 100 concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Supports Mesh networking with Grandstream access points to provide easy network expansion
- Powerful security features include guest network, network blacklist, Anti-hacking secure boot & critical data/control lock-down via digital signatures, and more
- Rich firewall features including Anti-DoS, traffic rules, NAT and ALG
- Secure cloud provisioning through GWN.Cloud