GrandStream GWN7602 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac wireless access point
GrandStream GWN7602 Wireless Access Point Details
The GWN7602 wireless access point comes equipped with dual-band 2x2:2 MU-MIMO with beam-forming technology and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput and extended WiFi coverage range of up to 100 meters.
To ensure easy installation and management, the GWN7602 uses a controller-less distributed network management design and an embedded controller within the product’s web user interface. Its easy installation and management features packed with extra coverage support and advanced performance features, make the GWN7602 an ideal access point for mid-size wireless network deployments.
GrandStream GWN7602 Networking Specifications
The GWN7602 is a compact Wi-Fi access point designed for small businesses, homes, offices, hotels and more supporting up to 80 clients. It provides three 100Mb ports to provide IP phones, IPTV, computers and similar devices with ethernet while also providing an uplink Gigabit network port with PoE/PoE+.
- 1.17Gbps aggregate wireless throughput, 1x Gigabit and 3x 100Mbit wireline speed
- Up to 100 meters coverage range
- Self power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE/PoE+ and PSE
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- Support up to 80 Wi-Fi client devices
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures,