GrandStream GWN7605 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac wireless access point
GrandStream GWN7605 Wireless Access Point Details
Designed for small to medium sized businesses, multiple floor offices, commercial locations and branch offices, the GWN7615 is a enterprise performance 802.11ac Wave-2 WiFi access point. It supports up to 1.27GBps, over 100+ concurrent WiFi clients and up to a 165 meter coverage range. To ensure easy installation and management, the GWN7605 uses a controller-less distributed network management design in which the controller is embedded within the product’s web user interface.
GrandStream Wireless Access GWN7605 Specifications
The GWN7605 is an affordable 802.11ac Wave-2 WiFi access point for small to medium sized businesses, multiple floor offices, commercial locations and branch offices.
It offers dual-band 2x2:2 MU-MIMO with beam-forming technology and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput and expanded Wi-Fi coverage range. To ensure easy installation and management, the GWN7605 uses a controller-less distributed network management design in which the controller is embedded within the product’s web user interface.
This allows each access point to manage a network of up to 50 GWN76xx series APs independently without needing separate controller hardware/software and without a single point-of-failure. This wireless access point can be paired with any third party routers as well as Grandstream GWN series routers.
With support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, 100+ concurrent client devices per AP and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE, the GWN7605 is an ideal WiFi access point for medium wireless network deployments with medium-to-high user density.
GrandStream GWN7605 Features
- 1.27Gbps aggregate wireless throughput and 2xGigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 2x2:2 MU-MIMO with beamforming technology
- Self power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE/PoE+
- Supports 100+ concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Up to 165-meter coverage range
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- Embedded controller can manage up to 50 local GWN series APs; GWN.Cloud offers unlimited AP management; GWN Manager offers premise-based software controller