GrandStream GWN7660 WiFi AC6 Access point - PoE Capable
Grandstream GWN7660 WiFi AC6 Access Point Details
The Grandstream GWN7660 is an enterprise business grade 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 access point that allows businesses to build next-generation Wi-Fi networks for high-density WiFi networks.
Create dense Wi-Fi environments for small, medium and large corporate businesses such as medium-to-large offices, warehouses, schools, colleges/universities, hotels, convention centers, stadiums, gymnasiums, auditoriums and more.
These WiFi AC Access Point devices can be controlled and managed in several ways, including: centrally managed using Grandstream GWN series routers. Or, by using master (primary control GWN7660 device) and pairing multiple slave units through-out the building into one strong and secure Access Point network. Administer all SSID's through-out the complex at one complete WiFi Network solution.
Each GWN7660 supports Wi-Fi AC 6 for faster data speeds of 1.77 Gbps and up to 250+ client devices. GWN series APs can be configured to create a mesh network in order to provide better coverage in hard-to-cover areas and create back-up in case an AP goes down.
GWN7660 Overview Specifications
The GWN7660 offers dual-band 2x2:2 MU-MIMO with DL/UL OFDMA technology and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput and expanded Wi-Fi coverage range. To ensure easy installation and management, the GWN7660 uses a controller-less distributed network management design in which the controller is embedded within the product’s Web user interface. The GWN7660 is also supported by GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platform.
It is also the ideal Wi-Fi AP for voice-over-Wi -Fi deployments and offers a seamless connection with Grandstream’s Wi-Fi capable IP phones. With support for advance d QoS, low-latency real-time applications, mesh networks, captive portals, 256 concurrent clients per AP and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+, GWN7660 is an ideal Wi-Fi access point for medium wireless network deployments with medium-to-high user density
GWN7660 WiFi AC6 Features
- 1.77Gbps aggregate wireless throughput and 2x Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Dual-band 2x2:2 MUMIMO with DL/UL OFDMA technology
- Up to 175-meter coverage range
- Supports 256 concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- Self-power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE or PoE+
- Embedded controller can manage up to 50 local GWN series APs; GWN.Cloud offers unlimited AP management; GWN Manager offers premise based software controller