Grandstream GWN7664 WiFi AC6 High Speed Access Point - PoE Capable
Grandstream GWN7664 WiFi AC6 Access Point Details
The Grandstream GWN7664 is a powerful, enterprise-grade 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 access point, ideal for medium-to-large sized businesses, multiple floor buildings, warehouses, hospitals, residential complex settings and commercial locations.GWN7664 supports Wi-Fi 6, which was designed specifically to maximize quality in dense Wi-Fi environments.
It is ideal for businesses that rely on Wi-Fi for voice, video, data and mobility solutions.
This is a solution for enterprise or large office complex needs to provide the highest quality Wi-Fi speeds to ensure maximum productivity while supporting over 500 clients per device. It also offers robust WiFi and Wireless Networking for other indoor environments such as medium-to-large offices, schools, colleges/universities, hotels, convention centers, stadiums, gymnasiums, auditoriums and more.
Manage and control multiple AP's from one location or centralize using GWN Business Routers, and/or use master / slave set-up from one WiFi appliance to control SSID's and other GWN's access points across the entire network from one device.
The GWN7664 is the ideal Wi-Fi AP for voice-over-Wi-Fi deployments and offers a seamless connection with Grandstream’s Wi-Fi capable IP phones. With support for advanced QoS, low latency real-time applications, mesh networks, captive portals, 512 concurrent clients and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+, the GWN7664 is an ideal Wi-Fi access point for business-grade wireless network deployments with mediumto-high user density.
GWN7664 WiFi AC 6 Features
The GWN7664 offers dual-band 4x4:4 MU-MIMO with DL/UL OFDMA technology and a sophisticated internal antenna design for stronger anti-interference, more stable connection, maximum network throughput and expanded Wi-Fi coverage range. The GWN7664 is supported by GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platform that and makes managing your network or several networks across multiple locations easier than ever before. It also uses a controller-less network management architecture in which the controller is embedded within the product’s web user interface for easy administration of locally deployed Wi-Fi Aps.
GWN7664 Brief Specification Details
- 3.55Gbps aggregate wireless throughput, 3.5Gbps aggregate wired throughput
- Dual-band 4x4:4 MU-MIMO with DL/UL OFDMA technology
- Up to 175-meter coverage range
- Supports 750+ concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Includes 1x 1G Port and 1x 2.5G Port
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- Self power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE or PoE+ / PoE 802.3af/ 802.3at; Maximum Power Consumption: 17W
- Embedded controller manages up to 50 local GWN APs; GWN.Cloud offers unlimited AP management, & GWN Manager offers on-premise software AP management
Typical Set-up with Additional WiFi Access Points
Add up to 3.55 Gbps aggregate wire through put with strategically wired access points, into the network, for unlimited expansion options through out the office, warehouse or across multiple buildings: