Cisco 8845 IP Phone with Video and VoIP Overview
IP and SIP Videophones are widely being used and the Cisco 8845 IP Phone includes video and Voice over IP capabilities! Cisco makes video calling affordable for small business and medium-to-large size operations.
This model includes a full colour 5 inch display with digital video camera and an adjustable back mount for ease of use and SIP telephony calling.
Not only does the Cisco 8845 include a standard RJ9 jack port for wired headsets, it also includes integrated BlueTooth which is compatible with most BlueTooth earpiece and headset devices on the market today!
Cisco 8845 IP Phone Features
The Cisco 8845 VoIP phone features a bright, full-color display and built-in HD camera to bring true face-to-face communications throughout your offices. The CP-8845-K9 also has two PoE-ready Gigabit Ethernet LAN/WAN ports, with an integrated switch for downstream devices.
8845 IP VoIP Specifications
Flexible Deployment Options - Supported on-premises PBX Phone Systems, hosted, Cloud VoIP along with third-party hosted platforms*
- 5 Programmable Keys
- High-resolution, 5-inch, widescreen color display
- One-touch 720p HD desktop video
- Integration with personal mobile devices via Bluetooth
- Wideband audio in handset, speakerphone and headset (headset must be wideband enabled)
- Gigabit Ethernet switch (10/100/1000Mbps)
- Integrated Bluetooth Technology
- RJ-9 Headset and EHS Support
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit networking
- PoE Class 2 Device
- Configuration via Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Compatible with Cisco Power Cube 4 PSU (sold separately)
- Compatible with the Kensington Security Slot (K-Slot)
- Wall mountable (sold separately)
IP PHONE HARDWARE SPECS
OTHER ENDPOINT FEATURES
NOTE: Some Telephony features listed above may require interoperability with-in a PBX phone system environment set-up. Some features listed are relate to 'device specific manufacturer specifications' only. When used with a compatible PBX Phone System some SIP client devices (IP Phones) have additional feature become available when used in conjunction with the PBX itself. IE: Call Park / Call Return is a function 'on a PBX system configuration'. It will become a usable feature on the SIP Client / IP Phone device in conjunction with the PBX main system.