Grandstream GRP2601/GRP2601P Carrier-Grade IP Phone
The Grandstream GRP2601/GRP2601P carrier-grade IP work phone
Part of Grandstreams carrier-grade GRP series of IP phones, the GRP2601/GRP2601P features a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features set to maximize productivity in the workplace.
Grandstream GRP2601/GRP2601P Specifications
The GRP2601/GRP2601P IP phone delivers a user-friendly and intuitive communication experience for users who need only essential VoIP access. Complete with 2 line, 2 call appearances and a 132x48 LCD screen, the GRP2601/GRP2601P is equipped for dependable phone access. The phone also offers 4 XML programmable soft keys and dual 10/100 mbps ports (with PoE on the GRP2601P) for a flexible user experience.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GRP2601/GRP2601P features state-of-the-art security encryption technology. The GRP2601/GRP2601P supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs.
GRP2601/GRP2601P IP Phone Features
- 2 SIP account, 2 lines
- GDMS online device management and provisioning
- 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Equipped with noise shield technology to minimize background noise
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for Plantronics, Jabra, and Sennheiser headsets
- The GRP2601P includes built-in PoE to power the device and give it a network connection
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage
In the box
- GRP2601/2601P phone
- Handset with cord
- Base stand
- Universal power supply (GRP2601 only)
- Network cable
- Quick installation guide