Grandstream GRP2602W Carrier-Grade IP Phone with WiFi
The Grandstream GRP2602W carrier-grade IP work phone
Part of Grandstreams carrier-grade GRP series of IP phones, the GRP2602W features a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features set to maximize productivity in the workplace.
Grandstream GRP2602W Specifications
The GRP2602W IP phone delivers a user-friendly and intuitive communication experience for users who need only essential VoIP access. Complete with 2 line, 2 call appearances and a 132x48 LCD screen, the GRP2602W is equipped for dependable phone access. The phone also offers 4 XML programmable soft keys and dual 10/100 mbps ports for a flexible user experience.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GRP2602W features state-of-the-art security encryption technology. The GRP2602W supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs.
GRP2602W IP Phone Features
- Supports 2 lines, and 4 SIP accounts
- Supported by GDMS which provides ab centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor Grandstream devices
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for Plantronics, Jabra, and Sennheiser headsets
- Full-duplex speakerphone with HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity
- Equipped with noise shield technology to minimize background noise
- Supports 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- Swappable faceplate to allow for easy logo customizatio
- Built-in dual-band Wi-Fi support
In the box
- GRP2602W phone
- Handset with cord
- Base stand
- Universal power supply
- Network cable
- Quick installation guide