Grandstream GRP2604/GRP2604P Carrier-Grade IP Phone
The Grandstream GRP2604/GRP2604P carrier-grade IP work phone
Part of Grandstreams carrier-grade GRP series of IP phones, the GRP2604/GRP2604P features a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features set to maximize productivity in the workplace.
Grandstream GRP2604/GRP2604P Specifications
The GRP2604/GRP2604P IP phone delivers a user-friendly and intuitive communication experience for users who need only essential VoIP access. Complete with 3 line, 3 call appearances and a 132x64 LCD screen, the GRP2604/GRP2604P is equipped for dependable phone access. The phone also offers 4 XML programmable soft keys and dual 10/100/1000 mbps ports (with PoE on the GRP2604P) for a flexible user experience.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GRP2604/GRP2604P features state-of-the-art security encryption technology. The GRP2604/GRP2604P supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs.
GRP2604/GRP2604P IP Phone Feature
- 3 lines, 6 SIP accounts, up to 3 call appearances
- Supported by GDMS which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor Grandstream devices
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for Plantronics, Jabra, and Sennheiser headsets
- Full-duplex speakerphone with HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity
- Equipped with noise shield technology to minimize background noise
- Dual switched autosensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE (GRP2604P only)
- Supports 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- Swappable faceplate to allow for easy logo customization
In the box
- GRP2604/2604P phone
- Handset with cord
- Base stand
- Universal power supply (GRP2604 only)
- Network cable
- Quick installation guide