Grandstream GWN7801 Managed Layer 2+ Network Switch 8 Port
GWN7801 Non-PoE Managed Network Switch Details
The GWN7801 is an 8 port non-PoE model with Layer 2+ managed network switch capabilities that allow small-to-medium enterprises to build scalable, secure, high performance, and smart business networks that are fully manageable.
The GWN7801 switches are Layer 2+ managed network switches that allow small-to-medium enterprises to build scalable, secure, high performance, and smart business networks that are fully manageable. It supports advanced VLAN for flexible and sophisticated traffic segmentation, advanced QoS for prioritization of network traffic, IGMP Snooping for network performance optimization, and comprehensive security capabilities against potential attacks.
GWN7801 Network Switch Uses and Expansion
Use in office and corporate environments where a communications and networking solution is deployed, such as: enterprises, small-to-medium businesses, hospitality, schools, universities, call centers, healthcare, apartment buildings, etc.
Other business applications can be building or expanding existing or on top of communications and networking solutions to integrate endpoints, including IP phones, Wi-Fi APs, security cameras, intercoms, and more, with their centralized network across one or multiple locations.
GWN7801 Brief Specification Details
- 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 Gigabit SFP ports
- DHCP server, DHCP relay, Option 82, 60,160 and 43
- This model is non-PoE, network only model
- Supports deployment in IPv6 and IPv4 networks
- Provides quarternary binding of IP, MAC, VLAN & port; ARP Inspection, IP Source Guard, DoS protection, port security & DHCP snooping
- Local Web UI to manage switch; GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platform
- Built-in QoS allows for prioritization of network traffic
*For full specifications, please choose "Spec Sheets" above and download datasheet.