GrandStream GXP2140 Standard Work IP Phone - VoIP SIP Telephone - for business - 10 100 networking
Details about the GrandStream GXP2140 IP Work Phone
The customizable GXP2140 brings a rich and vibrant display, and call control to the medium to high-volume call user. This device provides the perfect balance for the call-intensive user’s desktop, with its 4 lines, 5 programmable soft keys and feature-loaded call controls. Its 4.3” color LCD display creates a high-quality user experience, and its dual Gigabit PoE ports, HD audio, and integrated Bluetooth makes the GXP2140 highly versatile as well.
Tried, tested and true GrandStream GXP2140
Bringing quality and versatility to your desktop, the GXP2140 delivers the ideal balance of call control, sleek design and an enjoyable user experience. This device is the choice for the desktop user who requires medium-to-high call control functionality with a focus on advanced features and high-end design.
Features of the GXP2140
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP2140 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP2140 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
- Supports 4 lines, 4 SIP accounts and 5-way voice conferencing
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset, 5 programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Compatible with GXP2200 LCD extension module (GXP2200 EXT)
- 4.3 inch (480x272) color-screen LCD
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- Expandable using GXP2200EXT Extension sidecar modules
- Integrated Bluetooth for use with Bluetooth headsets and Bluetooth-enabled mobile devices (transferring contact books and calls), USB, EHS for Plantronics headsets
This older generation GrandStream phone is still widely used and popular today. However, we recommend considering the new generation GXP2170 or GXP2135 as alternate models with similar features.