GrandStream HA100 Details
The HA100 is a failover solution for use with two GrandStream UCM6510 IP PBX Phone Systems. It connects, monitors and maintain redundant automatic switch back-up for the two UCM6510s. This device automatically switches to a secondary UCM6510 (slave) IP-PBX if the main UCM6510 (master) fails or goes offline.
The HA100 thus prevents disruption of your telecommunications for your business. Find peace of mind by using redundancy and automated fail over with this additional controller. 15 LED lights on the front panel indicate operation status while in use.
GrandStream HA100 Key Features
- Connects and constantly monitors two UCM6510 together for high availability
- Smart fail-over solution that automatically switches to a hot-standby secondary UCM6510 if the primary one fails.
- Up to 14 LED indicators showing real-time status of all of the telecom lines, network links, auxiliary devices, etc.
- Gratuitous ARP forces SIP endpoints to refresh the MAC address of the new UCM6510 without interruptions.
- Fast 10 to 50 second system switching time depending on the number of registered endpoints.
GrandStream HA100 Controller Quick Specs:
Compatibility: only with the GrandStream UCM6510 IP-PBX Phone Systems
Rear interface: 2x RS485 --> 2x FXS (RJ11) --> 2x FXO (RJ11 ) --> 1x T1/E1/J1 (RJ48) --> 1x LAN (RJ45) --> 1x WAN (RJ45) --> Reset, 12V power, ground
Front Panel Interfaces: 4x FXS (RJ11) --> 4x FXO (RJ11) --> 2x T1/E1/J1 (RJ48) --> 2x LAN (RJ45) --> 2x WAN (RJ45)
Controller Package Contents: HA100 unit --> 2x USB to RS485 cables --> Power adapter --> Quick installation guide
NOTE: Some Telephony features listed above may require interoperability with-in a PBX phone system environment set-up. Some features listed are relate to 'device specific manufacturer specifications' only. When used with a compatible PBX Phone System some SIP client devices (IP Phones) have additional feature become available when used in conjunction with the PBX itself. IE: Call Park / Call Return is a function 'on a PBX system configuration'. It will become a usable feature on the SIP Client / IP Phone device in conjunction with the PBX main system.