GrandStream HT802 VoIP SIP ATA Telephone Adapter - 2x FXS
GrandStream HT802 Telephone to VoIP Adapter
The HT802 is a 2 port analog telephone adapter (ATA) that allows users to create a high-quality and manageable IP telephony solution for residential and office environments. Its ultra-compact size, voice quality, advanced VoIP functionality, security protection and auto provisioning options enable users to take advantage of VoIP on analog phones and enables service providers to offer high quality IP service. The HT802 is an ideal ATA for individual use and for large scale commercial IP voice deployments.
Designed for users looking to connect their analog devices to a VoIP network at home or in the office. The HT802 is a powerful analog telephone adapter that is easily deployable and manageable. It comes equipped with 2 FXS ports to create a high-quality network solution.
GrandStream HT802 Features
The HT802 delivers powerful VoIP technology and routing capabilities to home and office environments, and allows users to successfully connect their analog devices to a manageable and powerful VoIP network. Built upon Grandstream’s market-leading SIP ATA/gateway technology, with millions of units successfully deployed worldwide, this powerful ATA features exceptional voice quality in various applications and environments.
The HT802 comes with 2 easy-to-use FXS ports, state-of-the-art encryption with a unique security certificate per unit, automated provisioning for volume deployment and device management and outstanding network performance.
HT802 Feature Set
- Supports 2 SIP profiles through 2 FXS ports and a single 10/100Mbps port
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- Supports 3-way voice conferencing
- Failover SIP server automatically switches to secondary server if main server loses connection
- Supports T.38 Fax for creating Fax-over-IP
- Supports a wide range of caller ID formats
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Configuration provisioning