GrandStream HT812 VoIP SIP ATA Telephone Adapter, 2x FXS, T.38 fax compliant, HD Audio.
GrandStream HT812 ATA Analog Device Adapter
Powerful 2-port ATA with Gigabit NAT Router - the GrandStream HT812 is an advanced 2-port analog telephone adapter (ATA) with 2 FXS ports and an integrated Gigabit NAT router. Built upon Grandstream’s market-leading SIP ATA/gateway technology with millions of units successfully deployed worldwide, this powerful ATA features exceptional voice quality in various application environments, strong encryption with unique security certificate per unit, automated provisioning for volume deployment and device management, and outstanding network performance for home and office use.
GrandStream HT812 Features and uses
Designed for users looking to connect their analog devices to a VoIP network at home or in the office. The HT812 is a powerful analog telephone adapter that is easily deployable and manageable. It comes equipped with 2 FXS ports and an integrated Gigabit NAT router.
- Supports 2 SIP profiles through 2 FXS ports and dual Gigabit ports
- Includes a built-in NAT router which can handle routing speeds up to 100MBps
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- Supports 3-way voice conferencing
- Failover SIP server automatically switches to secondary server if main server loses connection
- Supports T.38 Fax for creating Fax-over-IP
- Supports a wide range of caller ID formats
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Configuration provisioning