GrandStream HT814 ATA Analog Telephone Adapter
Powerful 4 port FXS Gateway with Gigabit NAT Router - The GrandStream HT814 is an advanced 4-port VoIP gateway with 4 FXS ports and an integrated Gigabit NAT router. Built upon Grandstream’s market-leading SIP ATA/gateway technology with millions of units successfully deployed worldwide, this powerful gateway features exceptional voice quality in various application environments, strong encryption with unique security certificate per unit, automated provisioning for volume deployment and device management, and outstanding network performance for home and office use.
GrandStream HT814 Features
Designed for home or office users looking to connect their analog devices to a VoIP network, the HT814 is a powerful analog telephone adapter that is easily deployable and manageable. It comes equipped with 4 FXS ports and an integrated Gigabit NAT router.
HT814 ATA Specifications
The HT814 delivers powerful VoIP technology and routing capabilities to home and office environments, and allows users to successfully connect their analog devices to a manageable, robust network. Built using Grandstream’s market-leading SIP ATA/gateway technology, with millions of units successfully deployed worldwide, this powerful ATA features exceptional voice quality in various applications and environments. The HT814 comes with 4 easy-to-use FXS ports, an integrated Gigabit NAT router, state-of-the-art encryption with a unique security certificate per unit, automated provisioning for volume deployment and device management and outstanding network performance.
- Supports 2 SIP profiles through 4 FXS ports and dual Gigabit ports
- Includes a built-in NAT router which can handle routing speeds up to 100MBps
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- Supports 3-way voice conferencing Failover SIP server automatically switches to secondary server if main server loses connection
- Supports T.38 Fax for creating Fax-over-IP
- Supports a wide range of caller ID formats
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Configuration provisioning
NOTE: Some Telephony features listed above may require interoperability with-in a PBX phone system environment set-up. Some features listed are relate to 'device specific manufacturer specifications' only. When used with a compatible PBX Phone System some SIP client devices (IP Phones) have additional feature become available when used in conjunction with the PBX itself. IE: Call Park / Call Return is a function 'on a PBX system configuration'. It will become a usable feature on the SIP Client / IP Phone device in conjunction with the PBX main system.