All Metal Indoor-Outdoor Paging Speaker Multiuse - 15 Watt 70v/25v
Indoor / Outdoor Metal General use Paging Horn Speaker
This lower volume all weather overhead paging speaker (horn) is an all weather adjustable all metal speaker horn
We recommend using our SIP Paging Amplifier with this product (Volume/Treble/Bass adjustable units). Turn the volume down before testing and adjust volume upwards to the environmental conditions required for background noise and paging volume requirements.
Quite often we get questions on the difference between plastic case manufactured speakers and metal tap horn speakers - there is no comparison! All Metal indoor / outdoor paging speakers are substantially louder for high-background noisy environments. With the right Treble and Bass settings - they can also be clearer for voice applications.
Metal Paging Speaker - Basic Specifications
- Weatherproof, all-metal construction.
- Beige enamel power coating finish.
- Ideal for one-way and two way talk-back / voice and media applications.
- Rotary tap impedance selector.
- High intelligibility and efficiency.
- Tilt and swivel base for easy positioning.
Uses / applications for Loud Paging Requirements
It includes a compression type loud speaker with an integrated 15W-25/70V rotary select transformer. The adjustable base plate swivels in dual direction and can be used to securely surface mount the loud speaker on exterior and interior walls, concrete, wood posts / poles, bricks & mortar or steel / metal and other building surfaces for long life use and enduring performance.
This paging horn and loud speaker is recommended for the following overhead paging applications:
Outdoor Paging Multi-location Uses
- Outdoor construction yards
- Service, automotive, truck & transfer yards
- Retail and Commercial outside paging or for background yard music
- Construction management trailers & work sites
Indoor Overhead Multi-mount Paging Uses
- Install in multiple location placements for wider area coverage
- Corridors, Print shops and other continuously sound environment shops
- Large open area workshops or construction / renovation and material prefab shops
- Service bays and automotive centres
- Large warehouses and storage facilities
- Long or odd shaped buildings and / or wide open indoor environments