Snom D785 High-End Work IP Phone - full colour LCD - Expandable
Snom D785 High End Desktop IP Phone Details
The Snom D785 belongs to the latest generation of advanced Snom IP phones. Elegantly designed and featuring a large high-resolution colour display and a convenient second screen for dynamic contact management as well as integrated Bluetooth, this IP phone has all the functions necessary to fulfill even the most demanding requirements.
Snom D785 Full Colour and HD Audio Capabilities
Featuring an integrated Digital Signal Processor (DSP), the Snom D785 has unprecedented HD audio quality. Based on 20 years of experience in audio engineering, Snom provides the best sound quality for every application.
The timeless, modern design of the Snom D785, combined with a large high-resolution colour display is perfect for any working day. The newly designed user interface and second screen make using this telephone more intuitive than ever.
Thanks to the second integrated display many applications can be managed quickly and easily. The D785 allows you to set up 24 one-touch keys to manage group calls and speed dial/function keys by displaying all information dynamically.
D785 Features and Specifications
The Snom D785 is the perfect combination of advanced technology and elegant design and sets new standards with its intuitive user interface. Due to its high-resolution colour display and practical second screen, the D785 marks another milestone in the twenty-year history of the VoIP phone pioneer, Snom.
- High-resolution 4.3" TFT-colour display
- 6 (24) configurable self-labeling multi-colour LED keys
- USB port - USB headset ready
- Built-in Bluetooth compatibility
- Elegant design
Other key highlight features
- Dedicated displays for extension monitoring
- Up to 24 BLF keys (6 physical across three scrolling screens)
- Improved graphical user interface
- Dual-angle foot stand: 46° and 28°
- Wall mountable
- Wide band hands-free talking
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) enhanced audio quality
- 2-port 1-Gigabit Ethernet switch (RJ45) IEEE 802.3
- Power over Ethernet IEEE af, Class 3
- D7 Expansion Module ready
- Support for USB WiFi stick
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for wireless headsets
- Localization (language, time, dial tone)
- Red LED for call indication /message waiting
- 4 context-sensitive keys
- 6 programmable line / function keys with multicolour LEDs
- Dedicated keys for: Message; DND, Directory, Menu, Transfer; Hold, Page switch
- Audio keys with LED indicator: Mute, Speakerphone, Headset
- Volume key
- 5-way navigation key
- OK and Cancel keys
- Menu-driven user interface
Generally the 2nd. screen on most IP Phones is used in conjunction with Programmable LED buttons for their indicator display / programmed feature - IE: BLF (Busy Lamp Field), speed dial, park/unpark or other PBX system related feature sets.