Yealink CP960 Boardroom Conference IP Phone with Touchscreen
The Yealink CP960 Conference and Boardroom IP Phone is an Android-based voice conferencing unit that allows medium to large conference phones the ability to communicate with crystal-clear audio quality.
With a wide area audio / microphone coverage, participants can be heard by other calling parties with-in a range of up to 20 feet / 6 meters. For larger conference and boardroom meeting areas, you can add up to two wireless external microphones or connect wired and/or wirelessly with smartphones, PC's, tablets via Bluetooth or using a Micro-B USB cord.
Top reasons to use the CP960 Conference System
- You’ll hear all participants as if they are in the same room
- Background noise is a thing of the past
- You can walk around while speaking with no problem
- The screen is bigger and more colorful than ever
- It is effortless to figure out who is speaking during the conference
- You can utilize different devices with the CP960
- You can add third-party apps to the CP960
- The phone is easy to set up
- Extra features allow for extreme flexibility
Yealink CP960 Boardroom Conference Overview
This Y-shape conference phone features an elegant design that makes it easy to pick up the audio in the room all while eliminating ambient noises and noise with noise-cancellation technology. With the CP960 up to five parties can join a conference call from different locations.
In Yealink Pentagon Meeting Room, you can create a meeting directly and invite or allow someone to join the ongoing meeting seamlessly. Its Active Speaker feature helps you easily recognize who is speaking during the meeting.
Pairing the Yealink CP960 with your smartphone via Bluetooth or with your PC/tablet via USB Micro-B port allows you to turn the Yealink CP960 into a loudspeaker or microphone with ease. In addition, after successfully pairing, you can merge all these three devices, your smartphone, PC/tablet and IP conference phone CP960, into one hybrid UC meeting.
The CP960 can also be used in a large training room by connecting it to an external loudspeaker via 3.5mm audio-out port; and it supports local and USB call recording, local available recording time is up to 100 hours.
Yealink CP960 Conference Phone Specifications
- Optimal HD audio, full duplex technology
- Yealink Noise Proof Technology
- 20-foot and 360-degree microphone pickup range
- Two additional CP Wireless Expansion Mic CPW90
- Built-in 3-microphone array
- Based on Android 5.1 operating system
- 5-inch multi-touch screen with 720x1280 resolution
- Yealink Pentagon Meeting Room
- 5-way conference call
- Hybrid UC meeting
- Built-in Wi-Fi/Bluetooth
- External speaker connection via 3.5mm audio-out port
- Connect to PC via USB Micro-B port
- 1 VoIP account
- Call hold, mute, DND, call recording, hotline
- 5-way conference call
- Redial, call waiting, emergency call
- Call forward, call transfer, call return, dial plan
- Ring tone selection/import/delete
- Set date time manually or automatically
- Volume adjustment
- Pairing via Bluetooth/USB Micro-B port
- Create meeting directly
- Join meeting seamlessly
Other Telephony Features